Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Good Morning!

That’s one way @TAB it gauges whether I react or not been happening for like a year now. Never happened before never had to think about it before The other is coughing at certain times repeatedly till it drives you crazy. Moving around on their seat and pretending to kick you makes you feel uncomfortable. Sitting right next to you when there are other empty seats, what else but you get the idea, I know your implying my mh condition is to blame, but I have no symptoms only get worried from time to time, but you can see where my worries come from right?

maybe I look worried maybe they know I’m a feeler and maybe I look different though I’m trying hard to disguise it

lol it’s getting me worked up describing it. But there’s a guide on how to be a bully 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I get so much energy being around them @FloatingFeather the damage is done when I come home and start to worry, maybe just not worry about it I guess that’s some work I have to do

Good morning @TAB and all 🙂

Back from the mountains this morning, about to grab a quick lunch and head out to the SCG for a tour this afternoon.

Been busy by my standards. Will be nice to sleep in my own bed tonight!

Hope you are all well

Hello @StuF 🙂 

Nice to have you back.  Familiar surroundings always make you feel better

I've just been doing my routine and just ordered a Subway wrap sandwich before tackling the astrology for the week.

Gotta get into the garden this week sometime

Take care!

gosh that is busy @StuF  always good to have a break

well getting worried over things others couldnt see is something if it has a negative effect on you @Former-Member 

prob talk about it with someone

yes , lots of reasons better off working, but sounds like mind is playing tricks anyhoo

been in similar situations as I was trying to say. 

Perhaps look at what IS happening vs what I Think is happening . it can be possible to mentally debunk negative thoughts anyway I'm not qualified in anything

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yeah @TAB just brining myself down. 

@StuF glad you had a good break it’s good to think about being busy

@SmilingGecko same old problems here, glad you’ve got your day sorted, I missed the last 2 days, gonna stop drinking, think that’s what it is

its a common problem @Former-Member  doesn't make it any easier though. Have you looked at CBT ? just a thought and yes I prob say that ok everytime you ask the same questions lol

Former-Member
Not applicable

Is that worrying @TAB 

got to stop worrying thoughts a few nights back, then it was negative thoughts lol just racing

sounds a bit hard for you @Former-Member  guess its your call whether you do nothing or do something or get help

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance