Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Good Morning!

I don’t get it @TAB never would have picked on the weak and vulnerable and I thought people would be the same, these bullies come out of anyone no age restriction no gender restriction. But can’t fight back, and they know it, just don’t see a way around this, I know laying low doesn’t work just doing my head in no options. 

I don’t regret the jobs I’ve quit either or the past, but I haven’t had to look after myself that’s tricky for sure

Hi @Judi9877 and other forumites!

I was also going for the Rabbitohs as my whole family are fans. Sadly they didn't win but I wasn't surprised. We went to the grandfinal back when they won in 2014 and it was so good! Oh well, there's always next year.

I hope enjoyed the weekend. 

Sending hugs

Hanami

So who is picking on you and what are they doing @Former-Member heads up people on bus aren't trying to touch you.

My team long gone @hanami  lol 

Hi @Former-Member,

I was just floating past and saw your post. I really feel for you - sounds like you are going through a tough time at work. When you talk about how you wouldn't dare to pick on the weak and the vulnerable because your mind just doesn't work that way (neither does mine) I really empathised with you.

I used to think that everyone (most) thought like me around topics like basic human decency towards others but as I've gotten older I've realised that no everyone has the same moral compass. It's a sad to me when it seems nothing is off the table anymore for some bullies.

It is a tricky situation and I think ignoring them (although I'm sure this is not easy for you) is the better option. From my experience the more you engage with people like that the more they escalate - I try not to add fuel to the fire. It's a shame because without those people at your work I'm assuming you would be more okay with going there?

I wish you all the best.

FloatingFeather 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yeah cheers @FloatingFeather ignoring them is an option, I guess they are not physically hurting me just emotionally and being a I guess you can say a feeler they’ve found a weakness and trying to test me. 

I can’t help but get worked up guess I have to find a way around it, just nothing is coming to mind at the present 

haha @TAB Sometimes I wonder if it would be easier if Rabbitohs just didn't make it to the semis because they just can't seem to get through to the GF!

Oh well. Don't really care who wins now. 

Hi @Judi9877

Sounds like you had a big footy weekend! My husband was very glad the Eels got through to the grand final as he has been a big fan his whole life. We may have a bit of a problem in my house though as my son is a big Panthers fan so it's safe to say someone is going to very happy and someone is going to be very sad this Sunday lol!

Hope you are well and the week ahead is a good one.

Warm wishes,

FloatingFeather 

Well Port Adelaide couldn't get to finals @hanami I just picked a team in finals just happened to be Geelong lol Not followed AFL or NRL much this year. Anyway. Maybe next year as you say

Hopefully if you ignore them @Former-Member they will get bored and move onto something else. My son went through something similar a few months ago at school and while it really upset him and made him angry ignoring them seems to have worked (it did take a while though). It's just sad that in this day and age of more understanding of how bullying of any kind can be so detrimental to others (even with many anti-bullying campaigns) it still seems pretty common (from school, to work, social media etc).

I really hope things get better for you very soon.

FloatingFeather

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance