Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Good Morning!

Yes definitely @TAB 

How much of it is the events and how much of it is your mind playing on you? @Former-Member
Does that make sense ?

Lately I've been feeling the same. That I'm not coping at this role I'm in. I feel like people think I am an idiot. I miss things. I feel dumb.

I guess my point is that I have to ask myself how much of what am I experiencing is real vs how much of it is my mind playing on me.

I guess this may be different to what you experience I'm not sure.

Take care dude and keep us in the loop

Also i agree re picking on the weak. I hate people that do that.

Its ridiculous

@Former-Member

Use psychic protection techniques @Former-Member I had to learn to do it myself ❤️ There are books on psychic protection to stop negative energy and people attacking you.  I drew on the Taoist tradition and there are classic books written on this subject.  Otherwise just get a plain book on psychic protection and begin now by starting to use aura techniques so these incidents don't not affect you on an emotional level so that you turn to alcohol.  It will make you impervious and you will be able to cope.

Take care tabs @TAB
Hey SG @SmilingGecko

Feeling a but overwhelmed atm

Work has been fast. I feel stupid.

But will see what happens.

Gotta stop my negative thinking spirals.

Its hard @MDT the negative brain talk.  I had to get out some hematite crystal yesterday because of negativity. Hematite always addresses my negative self talk.  I am about to watch a video on what to do if youre having a bad day.  I  hope there is some good advice there from a traditional chinese doctor 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@MDT fair enough I think the worst part is the mind playing tricks on me after the event has happened.

I also lack memory in working and in social situations, making things a little trickier. But am doing well with things I can control

@SmilingGecko the witches shield any good, I like the name of it

Take it easy @MDT  you've got this

I've never heard of the witches shield but wicca is steeped in all kinds of spiritual techniques for self protection.  Explore what sits well with you.  I had a fb friend who was a pagan elder and she was into lots of practices.

Maybe get a book on the subject matter that appeals to you @Former-Member.

I used to use Dr Virtual's Psychic attack audio off you tube.  You may have rips and tears in your aura as well as leaks which gives an attacker a foothold.

I would be focussing on sealing your aura and using a shield like you suggested.  This is what I used to do:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do4ymriHUbE&list=PLO_WMwpfZzawS1LMwwjsZcPD2m760lf6e&index=6&t=30s

DrVirtual7 Audio Frequency Therapy Psychic Protection Aura Healing & Repair Black holes rips & tears in the aura shield are entry points for psychic attacks, these are some of the causes of energy leaks for psychic energy v.ampires & entities to siphon life force energy. Other causes may be ...
Former-Member
Not applicable

Just testing my memory…

@SmilingGecko you work on your garden, have been supportive to me, do astrology, talk about inflation and living cost pressures, cooking and eating what else

@TAB youve moved into a caravan park with shitty Wi-Fi, had a funeral recently of your dad, spent some time reminiscing from when you were a child, have a legal matter atm with your sister anything else?

@MDT your working now, I don’t know the dates, but your back together with you gf, go to the gym occasionally and drink coffee on weekends anything else?

maybe memory better than I’m giving myself credit for but still not as it used to be.

could watch a 20 min video and straight after remember nothing mainly with new information is this normal?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance