Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Awayh

@Zoe7   lovely to see you to beautiful Zoe7 🤗

Re: Far and Awayh

Good morning @greenpea @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Former-Member @Eve7 @Shaz51  and anyone else around.

Hoping your day goes well

@Zoe7 sorry to hear about your back. Hoping you can rest over the weekend.

Sending lots of love to you all 💌💌

Re: Far and Away

Hi @Snowie  ❄️💞

Just out of online classes here and needing to sleeeeep ….. but have to organise some lunch for D2 and myself first.  Hoping you have a good afternoon Hon.

Hoping your back is “manageable” get through the day today @Zoe7, and that resting it over the weekend will help you to recover ❤️ xxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Emelia8  thanks for your greetings.  You sound like you have been and are going to continue to be busy. Enjoy your evening 💜💜💜💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning/afternoon/evening @Snowie just getting online.

Hope something good came from your day and you got lots of snuggles on the couch. 

💜💜💜

Awww @Faith-and-Hope that is exciting - a new little additional to your wonderful family 👶

It sounds like you are very tired Hon but not surprising with the continued fight you are dealing with as well as uni. Rest as much as you can whilst you can and do a lot of lovely things for yourself.

My back is a little better today but still very uncomfortable ...a consequence of sitting all day. Thank goodness that is over though and I can rest across the weekend in between catching up on some of that school work. I am taking tonight off completely - a little meaningless tv, plenty of fur baby snuggles and introducing myself to the couch lol

@Former-Member @Snowie @greenpea @Eve7 Hugs to you all ...and anyone else passing by 💙💚💜💖💛🧡

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hugs to you too 💕 @Zoe7 .

Hope that back eases up for you xo

Me too @Former-Member - some rest should help. How are you?

Former-Member
Not applicable

I'm okay. Started in a part time job at Millers today. Feel a bit overwhelmed with alll the learning and tired. Still hanging in there and having more good than bad days.

Thank goodness for Same and this forum. Thanks for getting me into this thread @Zoe7 it certainly combats the loneliness 💜💕💜

There is a wonderful bunch of people who visit this thread @Former-Member and I am so pleased you are here with us 💖💖💖

Oh a part-time job - congratulations Hon - I know you were looking for something so it is great you have found it. The beginning of any new job often feels overwhelming but you will find your feet in no time ....hugs and hugs and hugs for the more good days than bad 👍

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance