Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’žβ€¦..

Handing out hugs @Zoe7 @Eve7 @Shaz51 @greenpea @TAB @Snowie @Emelia8 @Former-Member @BlueBay @NatureLover and anyone else around  

Former-Member
Not applicable

I'll grab one of those @Faith-and-Hope and give one in return πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ’œ

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Far and Awayh

Hi @Shaz51. Hope today you have a chance to recover and take care of yourself. Sending you hugs πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ’œ

Good afternoon @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Eve7 @greenpea @Shaz51 @Emelia8 and anyone else around.

Hoping the day is going ok for you all

Sending lots of love to you all πŸ’œπŸ’œ

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks for the πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž @Snowie . I need it got the winter blues πŸ₯Ά. Sending it straight back πŸ’œπŸ’œ.

I hope the winter blues pass soon @Former-Member 

I don't mind winter, can snuggle up under a blanket with the dog!

@Snowie πŸ™‚ Snowie

Thanks @Former-Member πŸ’ž

Hi everybody πŸ‘‹πŸŒ·

@Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Snowie Was late to PD today as I slipped (just a little) as I was leaving - it was enough for my back to get worse. I really struggled to get through today but finally had some pain killers when I got home and then fell asleep. Off to bed now with the electric blanket on - the heat usually helps my back so hoping that is the case tonight. Another day tomorrow of sitting then no doubt I will be laying down a lot over the weekend.

@Faith-and-Hope How are the legals and assignments going Hon?

@greenpea Lovely to see you little pea πŸ’š

Hi @Zoe7 β€¦.

Legals are draining but okay for the moment.  Heading into very turbulent waters but all part of getting the storm behind me.  
up to uni break again now.  Much needed.  Have crashed a little early from fatigue, but it is a chance to recharge my batteries, hopefully.

I have another grandbaby ❣️

It’s been a very emotional rollercoastery week.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance