Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Help for an eating disorder

Did something terrible just now and I hate myself 

feel disgusted 

I’m safe just hate me. 

Hey @BlueBay 

Sorry to hear you're carrying some pretty heavy feelings right now. I know it can't be easy, I've dealt with my own fair share of regret and shame in the past. I'm sitting with you, so is there anything you'd like to talk about? 💙

@underthebee 

Why can’t I just stop excessive eating 

it’s ruining me snd my life 

I should just not eat at all 

home alone in bed 

it’s dark and rainy outside

i feel horrible lazy unmotivated 

I can never do anything right or good 

@BlueBay 

I hear you, it's really easy for us to become frustrated with patterns of behaviour we don't like from ourselves. It sounds like the weather isn't helping at all either, it can definitely cast a bit of a shadow over everything else can't it?

I really appreciate you taking the time to share with us here, and for getting back to me about what's going on a bit more. I'm wondering, do you think maybe it would be a good idea to reach out to SANE chat?

Hi @BlueBay,

I'm sorry to read you are feeling down. Just reading how you reach out to others on the forums I can see what a lovely and caring person you are so you saying you can't do anything right or good is just not true. Even when you are having your own difficulties you are still so supportive and kind to others on the Forums - that speaks volumes of who you really are. 

I know when I get down about myself it's easy to feel like I'm not doing good enough and get things wrong but I try (sometimes easier said than done) to remind myself of the good things that I do and the things I do do right. 

Thinking of you @BlueBay and sending you hugs,

FloatingFeather 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance