Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Self Care

I really like your comments I want to improve myself and was complaining I have no friends to actually talk with, grow sounds interesting, thank you.

Dear GoodGutz,

Your acknowledging your self by writing about your self balance. next time you go outside, on a fine day, raise your eyes and see how the world can open up to you. the whole world can open up wide. If your finding things difficult, that's okay.

Grow does sound interesting doesn't it.
Please keep in touch,
I'm finding things difficult myself.

Thankyou for your kind words...I am sure you will find new friends...I think you have found some here already on this site! Sometimes it is the confidence and belief from other people that gets us to try new things! Friendship really is the gift you give yourself. And as you grow in confidence, you will find yourself making friends in all sorts of different ways. Some friends will be for working, some will be for recreation or leisure and some will be for living, those rare jewels that we can truly trust will be honest with us, as well as accepting of us..the friends who are happy to hear from you, online, on the phone or in person! Sometimes I need to have that honest appraisal..especially when I am not taking care of myself (did I mention exercise....better for my mental health if I got off my butt every single day instead of mostly dawdling)...

I am really enjoying learning from each other how to manage our lives just a little bit better so we can enjoy the best of life, love and happiness. This is our gentle building of free and whole community...

Hello Alessandra1992:

Well, well....you took the words right out of my mouth. I am very passionate about change in welfare. When you write this I am reminded of one year ago ....when I came to this new location I am now living... I had to find ways of managing my life so I could see happiness and 'a good timetable,' for me. I coNtacted Silver chain to help me write up timetables ....etc.

Certainly find good stuff in this forum.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance