Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: derogatory voice inside my head

Thanks @Former-Member, that's kind. I accidentally doubled up on strong pain meds tonight, so probably crash shortly, oh dear that h hugzz 2. Have to have fasting bloods taken early AM re heart .., night 🍁🍃

Could you not get a blister pack for medication or put them in a pill box so you don't make a mistake like this again @Former-Member  take care 🌺

Hi @ Always-hope, good idea, and I do use my own weekly pill dispenser. This was a PRN I don't normally take. Actually got the 15mg mixed up with the 30mg - that's all. AN Opiate based analgesia. Didn't mind the good sleep for a change. Couldn't get to pathology 'till 11am though lol. Good news from that is that my cardiac enzymes were normal (chest pain yesterday not a heart attack). My new doctor is lovely, and so professional  Haven'tand thorough. We havent  got to Mental Health issues yet but she knows I'm on antidepressant and I guess it will come up some time. Told her dad died only 4months ago, after stroke, she made special note of that. How are you?
@greenpea, how's it going for you? The angry voice? How's bunny?

@Former-Member  Hey hunny. Hoping you are okay today after your health scare (you must have been so frightened) and that life is treating you kindly. Angry voice is quiet which is great news :). Bunny is delightful. He is lying down by my feet as I type this.  I love that rabbit. As does my children. Take care of yourself my lovely friend., peaxxxHeart

Thank you @ @greenpea, glad things have settled a bit for you 💙
Oh dear, a voice / thought is just tying to tell me "yeah, she wants you to 'look after yourself' cause nobody else wants to bother with you anymore ...' 

'they had a meeting about it you know, they've all been instructed to flip you off here you know...  ignore you so you'll go away..."
Why? 

Where do these declarations come from. 

Its not me, I don't want it and it frightens & confuses me.

So! Exhausting!!

They're lies!

Why does one get these random  loud lies in the head? 

Maybe... no, what difference would a label make?  makes it worse, that's what it does, no thanks 😒

But your care seems to be helping GP, you seem a bit better, brighter, yes?

Oh well, time for

a cup of tea. You want one? Tea solves the worlds problems you know lol

PS like your new bright happy profile pic P 💚🤗

So glad your heart is all good @Former-Member and I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your dad too. It is hard to ignore those awful self defeating words in our head. I don't have the energy today for anything.  Looked after our grandchildren on Wednesday and our daughter and grandchildren came over on Thursday.  loved both days but now feeling overwhelmed. Burst into tears last night has my hubby made a comment about how nice the noise of the crickets outsides were,  I didn't have my earring aids in and couldn't hear them I don't know why I was so upset 😭 Not much sleep at all last night and very negative today.  

So pleased to hear your angry voice has gone @greenpea I had an image of you last night Pea, you were all snuggled up with your children in a Peapod. The long slender pod was hanging from a branch and had little bunnies all around in a field. Strange what pops into our head!  Take care 🌻🌺

Hi @Former-Member, lack of sleep sure makes us more vulnerable to upset. Maybe you can hear the crickets another time. I've noticed them more too lately, maybe from the extra rain we've had. I have blackout here atm, have no idea where the fuse box is and not going out till daylight. Got my smartphone & power bank. What you doing tonight?

@Former-Member  Hey EOR my dear friend. I hope you are okish. My ex stayed over last night as a friend which was so nice. Just to wake up to an adult talking adult conversation not conversation with someone who is mentally ill makes such a difference. No insult to my son2 but his conversations do get demanding and strange at times. Take care my friend. Have a kind and caring Saturday. Love peaxxx

@Former-Member  Awwwww that is so sweet :)Heart. Thank You Always-hope. Wishing you a kind and caring Saturday. Lots of love peaxxx

Thanks @greenpea, yes even Kidz without MI can give their parents a hard time, just seems to be part of their development I've learnt. So yep, I'm glad you had an equal adult to wake up to, exchange the weather with over coffee. Can be grounding. Hope you have a good weekend too hapPea🍃💚🤗
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance