Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Tw Not Coping

@tyme and @Birdofparadise8 a tip, if you live alone and cook your food, freezing it is always an option.

Yeah exactly I’m thinking if I make a batch of lasagna or spaghetti bolognese I can freeze some of it and have it for a meal another night when I don’t want to cook @creative_writer @tyme 

I hope the meal prepping side with work well for you, then I'd be interested to hear what you do @Birdofparadise8 .

Will you be working when you come to Melb?

I have a lot of meals in the freezer... I look at them and say, "No thank you!" Thanks part of the problem. I need to just eat them to clear the freezer and start again. @creative_writer @Birdofparadise8

Yeah I will let you know how I get on with it  @tyme @creative_writer 

Once again, I'm getting so excited that you are coming to Melb 🙂 @Birdofparadise8 

Thanks I wish I am as excited, but I don’t know I think that’s the depression talking @tyme 

Yes, sounds like that black dog is hollering over you @Birdofparadise8 . 

I forgot whether you mentioned this in the past, but if you don't mind me asking, are you taking anti-depressants?

Yeah I am my GP just increased my dose last week I take two different ones one in the morning and one to help me sleep @tyme 

So it sounds like early days yet? @Birdofparadise8 ?

I tried about 6 different anti depressants until I found the one for me. We are all different so it's good to monitor things and see how you go.

Do you have a mood diary?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance