Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Need to vent

Thanks @BPDSurvivor I do feel like a maid at the moment. 

@Snowie @Paperdaisy @tyme @FloatingFeather @Shaz51 @Emelia8 and others 

I emailed legal aid this morning and said I want to keep going with case. They will now refer me to disability discrimination legal service. And good part it’s all free. 

waiting to hear from victim of crime lawyer. Hoping by end of week. 

Awww hugs for A. @BlueBay 

Ohh the poor darling,  wonder why she does not want to go to her dad's,  what has she got left there xxccc

It’s so sad for her @Shaz51 

she’s only 5 but understands so much. She’s not silly. I think when she’s older she won’t go. 

I’m so glad she’s close to us and loves coming over and staying the night. She gets so much attention, love and fun. 

Yes children know my sister @BlueBay 

And we are a wonderful noona xxxx

That’s disgusting and so low @BlueBay . I don’t even know if that’s classified as abuse - emotional harm. My blood is boiling. How could he do that.

When first reading it, I’m thinking, ‘oh, maybe little A is wrong’… but for you to find it on marketplace, that’s appalling!

I don’t want to stir the nest, but if I were you, I’d take screenshots of everything in case you need it in the future as evidence for custody or whatever.

That breaks my heart @BlueBay - it’s so incredibly wrong to make money from your child’s toys.

It’s sick beyond measure.

I’m livid @BlueBay 

@BPDSurvivor , I was emotionally and mentally abused by my father before mum and I left him 

I know @BPDSurvivor I’m furious 

he hasn’t replied back to my D yet. As she told him she saw it in marketplace. 
i bet he doesn’t have little A this Saturday  

abd he better not get angry or tell little A off because that’s bad too. 

And they’re expecting a baby in July. 
i can’t believe. 
yes I’m livid too. 
yes emotional abuse 

only gives my D $30 a month for child support. !!!!!  
disgusting 

hugs my sis @Shaz51 xxxx

I’m so sorry to hear that @Shaz51  - and now, in the 21st century when we have procedures in place, it seems so wrong that this still exists.

Loving money is evil. Many can be hurt because of such greed.

Im sorry @BlueBay that you have to face this. It is so unfair. I hope you and your daughter look after yourselves as this time. 

As much as I don’t want to say this, it makes me question Little A’s safety when she goes there. 

Please keep talking to her.

@BlueBay, I'm so sorry to hear about this. It's so frustrating and (as always) your care for Little A and Little D comes through ❤️ How are you feeling after sharing this?

and @Shaz51, I'm so sorry to hear this. It's not fair. Your forum friends are here for you ❤️ 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance