Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Re: My Mosaic

@Bow nothing to apologise for hun. Is there anything I can do for you tonight? Some distracty chats? And are you feeling worried about your safety tonight? 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Yeah a bit @Jynx 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

I'll flick you an email @Bow 💜

Good afternoon @Bow 

Just coming by to see how your day is going.

Sending lots of 💕💕

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Snowie 

I don’t feel so ok this afternoon. Curled up in bed at the moment

Hi @Bow I'm sorry to hear this afternoon isn't treating you too well

Sometimes retreating to the comfort of bed is just what we need to get through the rest of the day. Is there anything else you need right now? 

Sorry to hear that @Bow 

Will come sit with you 💗

Bow
Senior Contributor

Not getting notifications sorry @Ru-bee @Snowie 

yeah just wanna stay in bed. My thoughts are bad

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Here with ya too @Bow 

Also notifications not appearing is a known issue now, thanks for flagging hopefully we can get it sorted soon 😊

Bow
Senior Contributor

The waves of nausea constantly hit me and leave me wondering if maybe this time I’ll actually end up being sick. How can I eat when this is how I always feel. My heart flutters, I feel the pounding beats, is this it, will it just stop? The sadness and depression roll around, there just a regular constant companion that I can’t seem to evict. Tiredness is a norm, I struggle to get up but I must, I must move my body, I must push myself beyond exhaustion. SH and SI are a permanent fixture, but don’t be fooled by their consistent presence, they are equally dark, scary and alluring as they were the last attempt. My lack of ability to maintain self control and stop the urges makes every day a living hell I no longer wanna participate in. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance