Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I just feel so sad

She wanted me close to her just didn’t know how to show it @Eve7 ❤️

This is too much

I hear you @ArraDreaming 

Hugs @ArraDreaming .

She loved you even if she may have not known how to show it. If this is what is left of her few belongings, it tells me you made her proud.

I know my parents love me, but I also know they have no idea of showing it in a way I understand. But that doesn't stop a parent's love for their child.

It is hard @ArraDreaming . I hear that. 

I remember listening to a social worker speaking to my family once - after the passing of my grandmother, they said if everything could be cleared in a few days, and furniture rearranged, it would help with the grieving process.

Without being insensitive, maybe the earlier and faster you can sort through these things, the easier it will be in terms the grief.

But of course, take the time you need to process. 

I am proud of your strength in doing what you have done.

I'll check-in later.

Thanks @tyme it’s  just weird hey, never knew I took up space in my mums heart 

I agree it’s just been a long process few complications but I want to and need to get moving with it now that I can, just hard doing it on my own between work and family and everything, I just wish someone else in this family would help me 

I’m just at my wits ENDD How THE HELL AM I MEANT TO DO EVERYTHING FOR EVERYONE ALL THE TIME!

Hey @ArraDreaming,

I'm hearing you - it sounds like things are really tough for you at the moment and you have a lot going on.

At the end of the day you can only do so much for anyone. You need to make sure you include yourself and your needs in your high priorities list too.

We are here for you and supporting you.

Warm wishes,

FloatingFeather 

there is. Very very thin thread holding everything together right now @FloatingFeather 

I hear you @ArraDreaming . Sounds so hard. But it's good that you've set it in your mind to do it as quickly as possible.

I'm sure you had a space in your mother's heart. She may not have been able to tell you, I assure you and somehow know had a special place in her heart.

Thanks, sorry don’t have anything else to say today @tyme 🙁

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance