Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Thanx @greenpea . Still pretty bad here, feel trapped, like theres no way out of the situation im  in, and its torture.

But il say no more as i dont want to dampen ur spirits on ur sons birthday.

Hope u, and he, have a wonderful day. Xxx

hi @Ant7  

hey @Shaz51  is it really your and @Faith-and-Hope  s birthday ? re thread

morning all @Doglover @Ant7 @TAB @MDT @Meowmy how's everyone travelling today? What are you up to?

The sun is out here thankfully so I'm trying my hardest to get my butt out for some exercise. 

Hope everyone is ok today and has a pleasant Tuesday Smiley Happy

might have day off walking today as hasnt been long since was only doing 30mins a day @BryanaCamp its cold here well might do 30mins later

@BryanaCamp hey sweetie, hope you get the exercise . I am okay. Have a nice day.

Hi @greenpea 

glad you're ok @Meowmy take it easy today, hope work goes well & your cold is getting better

good luck with the prep for your visitor @TAB, it's good to have rest days with exercise for recovery

not bad thanks @Ant7

Just applying for jobs today. And watching comedy at the same time to make it a bit more bearable lol.

How are you today?

hey @BryanaCamp

Just applying for jobs over here and watching comedy at the same time. MAkes it a bit more bearable. Will probably glue my shoes back together and also grab some coffee when I drop my sister off at the station.

It's a nice day here today too

any excuse to be lazy here @BryanaCamp  although waking thinking of walking was good sign

looking at mat/rug ok carpet offcut on floor its 3 shades darker since vacuumed and next to no clutter, its like it different house, well if put blinkers on lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance