Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Gazza75 done thirty minutes walking. Now sitting having coffee. Used to do it with imaginary greenpea,haha. Hope you are having a good afternoon

Good for you @Meowmy , I've been drinking decaf for the last few weeks.  I might get back to the real stuff soon, I haven't noticed any real difference.  Not sure what I really expected other than withdrawls. I'm sure @greenpea  is with you and us all in spirit.  I've an hour to go and then I'll be heading to the gym for a quick workout.  

well done @Meowmy on the walking. How is your anxiety going today, I noticed you're up to 16 days anxiety free which is marvellous. I've been slack, no exercise over the weekend and no walking today. Will have to get into it tomorrow. xx

@Gazza75 enjoy gym workout. You do so well.

@BryanaCamp you deserve the celebrations, great achievement. My anxiety is under control. Feeling well at the moment. Have a great afternoon.

@Former-Member  Hey Sherry How is your mum going? I hope she is doing better. I am slowly getting better. Am very tired though. Maybe like @eudemonism 

my mood is suffering a bit from the cold, dark days of winter. Just so tired.....  I would love to have red hair and brown eyes what an awesome combination. You probably look like Rita Hayworth 🙂 

hi @greenpea how are you honey? 

Image result for free pic of flowers I went to my aunt's garden on the weekend and she is such an ingenious gardener that her little garden looked glorious & full of flowers even though it's winter. I hope your mind will soon be full of flowers my sweet. Just remember that even the most horrible states change in time and we'll be here for you through thick and thin xx

hi Meowmy, that's fantastic that your anxiety is still under control. Well done, I could never do that just with walking, you must have a very good brain !

Image result for free pic of well done

Thank you for your well wishing, I had a nice weekend of celebrations. My closest friend was not able to attend which is a shame as she's been the most supportive to me through the hard job searching but maybe she has her own stuff going on in her life right now. Have a good night, what's for dinner?

Hi Mr. @TAB how are you going tonight, what's for dinner?

Think it will just be veggie stir-fry & rice for me tonight/

@BryanaCamp  That is so beautiful BryanaCamp :D. Thank you so much for the beautiful garden of flowers :). I am slowly working through my messages one by one. But enough about me this is a fun week for you :). Hair cut and buying clothes for your new job :):). Does that mean new shoes too?:D

@Meowmy  Meowmy how are you? 🙂 how has your day been? did you go for a walk today or was it too wet. It is wet here and will rain all week apparently *sigh* oh well what can you do? lol.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance