Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

That is such good news about Toby @Zoe7 

Thanks for sharing.

I hope he continues to improve. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh ๐Ÿ˜ž hearings are horrible
@Faith-and-Hope - its so stressful, makes it all so real. I remember having several hearings before our two day trial in family court. 5yrs it dragged out for. And even then - 7months to get the 'outcome' report. Nobody really wins. I'm so sorry this has come to your door precious F&H - deep breaths ๐Ÿ’
Former-Member
Not applicable

NeatVapidFairyfly-max-1mb.gif

Quiet happy dance for Toby @Zoe7 

Thanks so much @Former-Member ..... ๐Ÿ’œ

Love the happy dance for Tobes โฃ๏ธ

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ @Zoe7 ...... so glad Tobes is on the mend.

So glad Tobes is on the mend @Zoe7 

Hoping you got a little bit of sleep last night too.

Good morning @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Eve7 @Shaz51 Hoping your days go well today too.

Much love and hugs to you all ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

@Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @Former-Member @Eve7 Igot a few hours sleep - waking up to a little white fluffy face looking at me ๐Ÿถ I have been cooking this morning - lunch for later and more chicken for Tobes and he came into the kitchen to see what I was doing so that is awesome. He is back on his bed now sleeping again - the poor little sweetheart is so tired but that is not surprising with all he has been through. 

Clover tried to get him to play earlier - she went right up to him and licked him on his nose - Tobes put his head up briefly as if to say 'what is this squishyface doing' and then Clover started playing with her toy next to him. She is presently running inbetween the bedroom and spare room so Tobes has some peace again.

Cat has also ventured back into her room overnight and slept in her favourite place so I am really happy about that too. Hopefully all my babies are improving and our little family can have some happy days ahead ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

So glad you got some sleep last night and that Tobes is improving @Zoe7 

Sounds like things are returning to normal and that Clover is settling in with Cat and Tobes.

Hopefully today is not as stressful for you and that you can catch up on a little sleep too.

Still need for Tobes to be able to go to the toilet so he isn't really uncomfortable. Just had a call from the vet clinic checking on him and they have said if he hasn't gone by tomorrow morning then take him back in so they can help him @Snowie @Faith-and-Hope Meanwhile Clover is being super snuggly - maybe because there is food around lol - she is a little vacuum cleaner like her big brother ๐Ÿ˜

Hopefully he goes to the toilet soon then @Zoe7 . That is nice that the vet clinic has been in contact with you to see how he is. Glad Clover is being snuggly, taking over from Tobes at the moment.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance