Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Oh gorgeous Izzy @Snowie I hope she is enjoying her bone 🐶👍

Squishy face slept in between me and Tobes last night - she snuggled up in between the two pillows and happily went to sleep - after about half an hour of playing first - she does not get bed time yet lol

Hopefully squishy face sleeps tonight, one less thing for you to worry about @Zoe7 

Got to go cook tea, be back later💜

Squishy face has poked her head out from under the dining room table chair but gone back in so a little more peace for now @Snowie Managed to wash up and will make the bed and put away the washing that has been sitting there for a few days while it is quiet. Litter trays to do and Clover's food area to clean - she is a messy eater lol I have to clean Cat's bowl as well - don't have the Toby vacuum doing that for me at the moment. Need to wake him soon too to see if he will drink and eat some more so will be back later myself. Hope dinner is quick and easy for you Smiley Very Happy

Had to go to the supermarket @Faith-and-Hope @Snowie Toby ate all his chicken so have bought and cooked some more. Was going to get him more tomorrow but the gorgeous little fella was hungry. I have to make sure he doesn't eat too much at once though - small meals over the day - too much at once will aggravate his tummy so about every 4 hours a small meal for him. He has been to the toilet - wees only but as he has not been on any solid foods for days now so that is all that is expected for now. He was shaking a little bit tonight so I have covered him with his blanket and put the heater on and he seems to have stopped now. I am not going to move him tonight - going to sleep on the floor with him (if I can sleep).Still worried about him because he hasn't drank anything tonight and if he doesn't get enough fluids in then he will be back to the vet and on a drip again. I have his water bowl next to him but for now I am going to let him sleep and hope he has a drink throughout the night.

Hi @Former-Member 👋💖

How were classes today @Faith-and-Hope ? ...and how are you doing?

I am doing okay @Zoe7 .... it will need time and processing to get past last week, and there is still a long way to go.  Classes are keeping me very busy, and that is very good !!  

Listening along with you @Zoe7 @Snowie 

I continue to find a little peace for you that you have your classes to keep you both occupied and distracted @Faith-and-Hope I know you cannot say anymore about last week but I am certainly feeling for you as I very much suspect you have had a setback in what you deserve. I do hope going forward that you have more wins than losses in all this and that the ays ahead can be kinder to you. Hugs and hugs and more hugs my angel 💖💖💖

Sometimes something that looks like a loss can actually be a win @Zoe7  ..... swimming, floating, swimming, floating ..... working towards my gallery interview at the moment.

Former-Member
Not applicable

What happened last week @Faith-and-Hope ? Hang in there 💐

A court hearing @Former-Member.

Thanks Hon 💜

I hope it does turn into a win for you Hon....with many more to come 🙏 

I do wish you could tell me more about what you are doing for the (hopefully) gallery exhibition and also that I could be there to support you 💖 Good luck with it all @Faith-and-Hope I am sure you will be great and whenyou get the exhibition it will be very well received - have so much faith in you and also your art 🎨👍💖

@Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Anastasia @Eve7 @Clawde @Emelia8 

Toby ate all his chicken and rice this morning then licked Cat's bowl clean. He also had a big drink and went to the toilet. He ran to the door to be let out so that is really positive. He does seem to want to do number 2s but is not able to yet. He does look a bit uncomfortable but has curled up on his bed again for now. I will be keeping a close eye on him still but I am sure he will let me know if he needs to go out. My little buddy is improving - not completely out of the woods yet but getting there 😁😁😁

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance