Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: what are your Life Goals ?

@BPDSurvivor 

Thank you and I appreciate your observation.

Best wishes

@HenryX 

Thank you for understanding @HenryX . As I said, please don't get offended, because it's totally not my intention. I'm mindful that sometimes text may cause misunderstandings.

Your responses are truly amazing and I value them immensely.

BPDSurvivor

Hello@BPDSurvivor 

Let me know if you find the current alignment easier to read.

Cheers

@HenryX 

Most most most definitely @HenryX !

😀

Thank you.

Hey @LostAngel 

I was a bit lost until I read the 7 habits of highly successful people and one of the stories there was about working back from your death. 

So I have a simple life goal and that is to enjoy the journey.  No one is right, no one is wrong, we are all in this together and when I get to the end, I hope people speak fondly of the time I spent with them in their life.  

Life is soo fleeting, and it would be a great waste of such a short amount of time to live it angrily. I also want to leave the world less touched by man than when I came in, so one day I will buy a big piece of land and return it to nature and an aboriginal trust so it can hopefully stay that way for the next 1000 years.

Hi Everyone currently my goals in short term are to take better care of myself,focus on thinking of goals,it kind of feels like a time for me to find positive perspectives instead of always foccussing on the negatives of self,also to practice mindfullness,find creativity,its kind of a recovery phase after recent mental health diagnosis and relationship issues,Ive got a goal of reading self help books related to these issues to help move forward,and trying to remember what I can and cant control in the present,as for long term goals well I hope to get a Part time Job,Have my own house,get married,have children,and generally live a much happier life,filled with more enjoyment and a better outlook on things,surrounded by positive people and a healthier enviroment although Im quickly learning that I can make my current enviroment healthier in small steps and trying to change to thinking patterns to a more positive outlook in the present,Ive also had a long term goal of possibly one day being an Author to write a book about my life experiences,for now taking each day as it happens on this Journey I mean there is lots that I could be doing or acheiving its just that I need my self confidence back or at least rebuild confidence to get back up and kick those goals that feel most important anyway great to hear from all of you on your goals quite a few I can relate to thanks for sharingHeart

Nice to read nice and real

Post thank you for this beautiful 🤩 

from your Clawde 👍

Thanks for your posts @LostAngel @AussieRecharger ,

Absolutely amazing and inspiring to read about your goals. So simple, yet so complex.

thank you for sharing!

Hi @Clawde @HenryX @Former-Member 

Wow, what a great thread @LostAngel thanks for including me. I've been inspired by your and other forum member's posts 😍

To be completely honest my life goals at the moment are extremely broad and nebulous... But now that you've got me thinking about it, I'd say my main goal is to live more positively. 

This will involve:

1. Setting a plan in place to move forward;

2. Letting go of the past;

3. Being kinder to myself;

4. Rediscovering a sense of my identity apart from my MH issues - who am I and what am I passionate about;

5. Actively and mindfully participating in each and every day; and

6. Being the person my beloved daughter believes me to be!

Thanks for sharing @RedHorse ,

Your goals have also made me re-evaluate where I am at the moment in life, and where I want to be.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance