Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

tyme
Community Lead

Welcome Peer Guides!

Dear Forumites,

This week, you have the privilege of meeting some of our latest Peer Guides. You will see them around on the forums. Please say hi to them.

SANE's Peer Guide Program is a program that consists of both an online training modules as well as a practical component. The aim of this program is to equip participants with work-readiness skills as they are mentored by @Bon_courage .

Please say hi to: @LilMapleLeaf @Miss-wish @nula_ray @Xibon @Travelguy8 @Asgard @ThatOneGuy02 @PinkFlamingo @Jasper_123 @Tilz @8ppleTree @sheba30 @Tranquil_Atoms @Hope2Recovery @TheWay @Alisse @SkySeeker22 @defaultusername @MermaidHair 

73 REPLIES 73

Re: Welcome Peer Guides!

How exciting @tyme 😀 

Hello and welcome to all our wonderful new peer guides ❤️

I have met and had a chat with  @PinkFlamingo 

Thank you for the very warm welcome @tyme , it’s so great to be here 🙂🌺

I’m looking forward to becoming a part of the Forums team, and really appreciate conversations had thus far @TAB  @Shaz51  @Jynx  @RiverSeal  🙂

A little nervous/apprehensive about being able to help as best as possible, although I’m feeling confident that with the peer guide learnings I know it’s a matter of putting theory into practice while using my lived experience to create empathy and connection 🙂💜

I’m really looking forward to joining in the practical component and learning alongside my fellow new peer guides! ☺️🙌🏻

Welcome @PinkFlamingo ,

It's great to have you with us!

..sure you'll get there @PinkFlamingo  lol ok your homework tonight is on the significance of a a German travelling salesman to the future of cars and road transport in the the World ...

Hint : the Otto Engine .. (just happened to stumble on article today)

@Jacques 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolaus_Otto

Hey Everyone here. 

@Zoe7 is one of our awesome Community Guides here who are volunteers from the forums, on the forums. 

@Zoe7 , not sure if you'd like to share a little but more about yourself and what you do at SANE? No pressure.

@Shaz51 ..and thank you so much for chatting with me - it’s really helped create a feeling of being a part of the team along with @TAB  @tyme  @Jynx  @RiverSeal  ☺️

You will be alright @PinkFlamingo 👍 

Community guides , @Snowie , @outlander , @Zoe7 , @Faith-and-Hope , @Judi9877 , @MDT , @BPDSurvivor , @Boo13 , @Anastasia , me , @CrazyChick@jem80 @come and meet some Peer guides

Hey @tyme Do you mean as a CG?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance