Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Trying makes it worse

Good you are still here. intermittent internet is frustrating. ooh no @EternalFlower lol ... loud man scales .. probably a tenor if it is really penetrating.  I lived in plenty high density housing growing up.  here we are semi low/high density.  Enough space for my son's night music making not to be a problem for anyone but me occasionally.  Thats life.

When I was a kid, my brother showed me the glass panes rattling in our flat when our well respected singer soprano aunt visited. They only visited once to check out the poor rellies. I did not particularly like opera then, and only like it in small doses in context.

Hello and hugs @EternalFlower , @Appleblossom , @maddison , @TAB ❤❤

Hi @Appleblossom that sounds very much an experience having the soprano music ! We grt used to it, and even like it? Don't know why I didn't enjoy the scales...yes he must be a tenor! He is loud all over, I hear his conversations and questions.

I wander if they hear me??

Dense buildings like this are hard, my life prior to this has an effect on me always wanting privacy....but then feeling so precious and not "chill."

Hi all @maddison @TAB @tyme @Appleblossom @Shaz51 all welcome and thank u for posting

Hello all

What shows are u watching or books reading?

Thanks @Appleblossom for Ur awesome helpful energy 

Thanks @maddison for helping me feel worthwhile

Thanks @Shaz51 for checking in on me

@TAB Hope ur OK

Since being sectioned it's been a bit of a journey

Yes so much mess in my house

And I find it hard wirh clothes, everywhere. In don't have my own washing machine so between my bedroom, and the laundromat, is a trail of clothes...

Hi @EternalFlower will reply tomorrow dont feel up to it now. Ok just watched Shaun the Sheep on ABC lol

Kick the clothes into a big pile. Deal with later.  Always good to see the floor. @EternalFlower 

Hi @Appleblossom how are u and son? Hope ur good atm, sounded good Ur positive rapport and trust with Ur p doc.

Just gotta get the clothes in a corner...

My aunt used to give me advice when things are messy...pick 10 things up off the floor.

Hm.

(her house is pretty messy as well lol).

I think internet is fixed but they will call me tomorrow, to check its not still acting up.

LOL Shaun the sheep @TAB probably has some nice life lessons.

lol @EternalFlower i did not mean to advise, you seemed to get my relaxed vibe!

I actually had a difficult few days as I was triggered after a counselling session Monday, cancelled physio, needed prn last night to get SOME sleep and pj day today. Its raining anyway.  Son is having a friend over tmrw which is good. We are still in a delicate phase tho.

I told someone decades ago I pick up 3 things a day.. @EternalFlower  lol never could keep up lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance