Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Useful resources

jimothy333
Casual Contributor

Bipolar 2 New Treatment

Well I was going to ask about a new medication that I am on and if anyone had any experience's but just found out I cant....that sucks...

8 REPLIES 8
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Bipolar 2 New Treatment

Hi @jimothy333,

I'm sorry you're disappointed by the fact that you can't post about specific medications on here. I'm not sure if you've read the Community Guidelines yet, but they might be able to help you understand why that is.

I'm sure you've seen around the Forums that a number of other members here are coping with the diagnosis too. If there's anything else you would like to discuss aside from medication, feel free to post about it 🙂 

Hi, I'm looking for supporting groups for people with Bipolar.
I'll appreciate if you can give me some information.
Thanks☺️

Hi.
I'm new to this forum/group...came across it by accident.
From the posts above, though, it seems i'm in the wrong place.
If no-one can ask about experience with the meds they're on and things like that, what is the point of this "forum"??
I was hoping to find some advicd on where to go in WA to get some decent medical care because my gp retired and now i can find no gp who will help me with my meds or take iver my healthcare in general.
I realise the system in this country is now useless, but there must be someone out there who can help me...!????!

I understand your frustration with trying to find appropriate help. Is there a local Area mental health team in your area? How did others find the right help?

Info re medication - Go to "CrazyMeds"

Asking is there a local area mental health team in my area is laughable.
The catchment areas are full of condescending, arrogant, uncaring, heartless, disbelieving people who do no more than make fun of you, lie to you about appointments and laugh at you on your way out of the office. If they feel you are too assertive in seeking assistance, they lock you up against your will without informing anyone if what they have done!
If others found the right help, why are there so many suicides?
Why is the rate of attempted and perfected suicides rising so quickly?
This tells me they did NOT find the right help. It tells me they found what i have found - nothing but insults and dismissals.
There are NO bulk-billing or medicare gap-billing psychiatrists anywhere, and for those requiring medications, with no gp wanting to take on mental health patients and psychologists being unable to prescribe an aspirin, it leaves us to take matters into our own hands, and unfortunately those matters are more often than not, including suicide.

Yep...!
Went to unsubscribe to this multi-unhelpful site and got redirected to here...again!
I need assistance, not "can't speak about that...!" so-called forums that lead you round in circles.

Moderator --- please UNSUBCRIBE me seeing your site refuses to allow me to do it myself!
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Alone1,

I'm sorry to hear you're finding the site unhelpful and not very user friendly. 

I have done as you requested an "unsubscribed" you from receviving notifications in all the threads you have posted in. Is that what you were after?

If you wish to close your user account altogether, all you have to do is go to "My Settings" and then click "Close Account".

If there's anything else you need, please respond here or email through to us directly. 

All the best!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance