Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: why can't I cope longer?

Hi @MDT 💜 thanks for popping over, I keep nodding off, thanks for kind words. I'm ok, just felt crushingly lonely earlier but ok. You're probably asleep and I'm gonna nod off again soon, so good night 😴

@MDT Thank you for popping in here for @Former-Member last night Smiley Very Happy

@Former-Member This term I am back to doing the support role. I am not looking forward to it after being back on class this last term. It can get quite monotonous and boring at times but the up side is less planning. marking and organising so more time to myself after work ...and aligning that with daylight savings it should give me more time to head to th beach occasionally with Toby as well as do some things around the house.  

How are you feeling today Hon? 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Morning @Zoe7, shame when theres no challenge in our paid work - monotonous and boring. Maybe the universe needs you to take a back seat for a while while still acknowledging that you have much to offer. You might be being guided to find fulfilment with a common interest group or volunteering elsewhere in the community, you have much to exchange.
I'm ok,vwas last night, just get lonely, no anxiety or major SI, just flat. Think i should cope better by now, big enough to handle it on my own, just me and God, and dog really, but age doesn't seem to have much to do with it. Gotta stop thinking, just get on with the garden and dog and van 🌻
Thanks for checking in, it's nice 🌷

Gday @Former-Member @Zoe7

zIt was good to have the time I did in the first 2 terms to work my way back into 4 days at work - that is how it should have been at the end of last year when it was handled extremely badly by all involved. I certainly do want to be back on class now - there is so much more fulfilment and joy in that for me. 

It is not a nice feeling being lonely Hon and not having your friend/neighbour around anymore would be making that so much harder. Feeling flat is hard too - does not allow for any energy or motivation so it would be great if you could fight through that and get into the garden,van or play with your fur baby. I have my little fur baby snuggled next to me still. He mved onto the cushion behind me when I layed down earlier but is now back snuggled on the doona with me. They do give us so much to smile about.

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Former-Member   Been thinking of you my friend.  Gosh how different little Georgia looks after her haircut. What a beautiful girl.  Just adorable.  Love your new profile pic too.  Hoping you're doing okay.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Former-Member, means a lor to see you again 💜💙
@Zoe7, our fur babies sure keep us going. Life does tend to eb back and forth like the ocean, we just gotta stay afloat 💞

Staying afloat at times is the hardest part @Former-Member but yes our fur babies sure do keep us going - so lucky to have them Smiley Very Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

20190929-GG-morningSun043_h1_1_1_1.jpeg

Speaking of FurBabies... my Georgia loves soaking up the morning sun ☺️ You were P really early this morning @Zoe7  - hope you got some sleep. Are you on school hols a couple of weeks now, like here in NSW. - can you get away for a bit?

Love seeing Georgia laying in the sun @Former-Member Cat loves doing that but Toby is too much of a snugglepot and stays close to me. 

I was up super early and stayed up for a while before falling back asleep on the couch finally. Fed the fur babies and watched a little tv before that. I am still very tired but yes it is school holidays so I can relax and sleep again if needed later. I am not going away anywhere - much like Toby I am a home body but also cannot afford to go anywhere. If the weather is okay this week I will take Toby to the beach.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance