Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

@Queenie Smiley Sad 😞 😞 😞 😞

Try and focus on your environment right now... concentrate. 

What can you see? Take in your surroundings. What is around you?

What can you hear? Is the tv on? Can you play some of your favourite music in headphones?

What can you smell? Can you smell the scent of your clean clothes you're wearing?

What can you touch? Feel the screen of your phone or feel the keys of the computer as you type. Feel the warmth of your clothes you are wearing, blocking out the winter chill.

Finally, what can you taste? Are you able to make yourself a hot drink to sip slowly? 

Breathe slowly as you do this. Focus on your breath and notice it, don't force it. Rather just observe like a curious scientist noticing something new.

Use your mindfulness techniques to help you get through this @outlander. I know you can get through it. As painful as it is, you can and you will. I believe in you and so do others.

I'm here @outlander. Sitting with you my friend 

@Queenie

im scared

It's normal to feel scared right now @outlander. Try and put your emotion in a Petri dish so to speak, study it, sit with it but don't let it get out of control and consume you. Rather just sit with it for a short time and then let it's intensity fall away. 

You have an awful lot going on, but you can do this. Have you had your night time medication yet?

i cant sit with it @Queenie its smothering me

ive tried the mindfullness and its not working

its not helping me

ive taken my pain meds and a prn and im about to take the night times ones. they arent for sleep and those are the ones that you gotta take daily to help slowly chnge the brain. they dont work straight away

Im going to be sick 😷😷😷😷😭😭😭😭😭

Would it help to chat to a mod at all? You needn't suffer the way you are @outlander. You need for your brain to have a rest too, even though I know in such a state it would be difficult to switch off.

Am i that much of a bad owner @Queenie
One might have to be put down no matter what i do and i cant go see D so i get yelled at because i wabt her rugs left on. Am i neglecting her

They are right i dont deserve these creatures 😞

And ealier today. I had yet another encounter with the bullies 😞

And im scared because i have to make a decision tomorrow about the sick horse 😞

I cant turn my brain off
Im a mess
😞

@Former-Member
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance