Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Assilem80
Contributor

Ova life

I need help 

4 REPLIES 4
KobeCat
Senior Contributor

Re: Ova life

Hi @Assilem80

KobeCat here, one of the overnight moderators .... 

Please let me know what help you need... maybe it's something I can assist with. 

The forum community is very helpful and I am sure if you let us know a little more about what's happening someone will respond 

Take care,. Kobe 

Thank you, theres so much going on i dont know where to start, i wil, let you know though, thanks again .
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi there @Assilem80, and welcome to the SANE forums.

It sounds like life has become a little overwhelming for you right now? As @KobeCat has said, it would be helpful if you could provide a little bit of information so that other members here can offer support.

I know what its like to feel overwhelmed, and I realise it will be difficult to get the ball rolling and tell us about your situation.  Can I suggest you start by telling us what you are seeking here - that could be information, support, like-minded company, or something else.  The forums offer a lot of different things to many different people.  Once you get started, you will most likely find that the rest of your story will slowly come out, at a pace you are comfortable with.

I will just tag a few other people here who will likely welcome you, and may also be able to offer some further guidance.  @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Shaz51 

I look forward to hearing from you again when you feel ready.  I'll be here waiting.

Sherry Heart

Hi @Assilem80 ....... 👋

I have come across you posting on another couple of threads this morning.  Good to see you are making your way around and having a look at other threads.

Take your time if there is a lot going on for you and it’s hard to find a starting point, or even put things into words.  My story / journey is pretty complex.  I am in a carer role, but when one family member is challenged with mental health issues, it generally becomes everybody’s ..... we all come under the influence of it and have our own challenges as a result.

There are social pages here which are a bit lighter (Home >> Social Spaces) if you wish to just meet some other members of the community and get to know us a bit.

Welcome to the forums ..... 🌷

F&H

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance