Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Need to vent

maybe this is my goodbye post 

Firstly thanks for the tag @BlueBay 

Please don't feel sorry, you have got nothing to feel sorry for.

You need to do what is best for you hon, whether you are on here or not.

You are very valued here and thought of often.

Please do what is best for you. Please remember that whatever happens we will be here for you.

Take care xoxo Sending lots of love 💌💌

Dear @BlueBay  - I had that feeling and have been thinking about you everyday. 

Please do not feel we do not want you have you here. You are a part of the family. 

Relationships are not always rosy, because roses have thorns.That is the nature of relationships. 

For myself, I realised that if I was not ready to take the hurt, then I'd also miss out on the incredible support, connection, love, and care from others. 

For example, I know I love my nieces and nephews, but that means I also have to put up with their very frustrating habits. But I'm willing for that because I do not want to miss out on loving them and connecting with them.

Do what's right for you. One person's relationship does not signify how ALL feel. 

Hugs

@BlueBay  I am sad to read your post but please remember there are plenty of us who do want to communicate with you including me.

You are a very valuable forum member.

💜💚💜

Me too @BlueBay 

I value knowing you over a long period of time.

I have been hurt on the forum too, but in the end the overall benefit, and my advocacy purpose won over.  Honestly, you have to do what is right for you, but I am sorry you have been hurt.  Some knocks and grazes do heal.

I also accept that not everyone will suit us, we cannot please everyone, or that we all need a break from time to time. I have now been in enough '"groups" to realise that people also move on for different reasons.

The main thing I am learning is not to take that kind of thing personally.  It is more about them, than me.  

Apple

I feel really sad too @BlueBay  that you have been left feeling the way you do.  All I can say is that I personally value you and your contributions here.  Not just to me,  but to a great number of other members over the years. 

I think I can accurately say that you have given more here than you have ever taken.  And I have always greatly appreciated your support and encouagement whenever you have been able to provide it. 

You are definitely worthy @BlueBay and I value and admire your timely words of advice, empathy and encouagement that I have read from you right around the forums for a very long time. 

On one hand,  it may be a good thing that you are becoming less reliant on the forums for support.  But it should not be because you don't feel welcome here, because that would be wrong. The forums are a better place with you, than without. 

My sincere hope for you is that you no longer need the forums. But I hope you can drop in occasionally to say hi to your many friends here, and update us as to how life is going. 

I hope this post reaches you.  I care about you @BlueBay  as do many others here.  We all just want whats best for you. ♥

Emelia

@BlueBay - where are you? I’m missing you! Hope things are okay. We’ll chat soon.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance