Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Thinking to much

Here's a hug @Leeanne1 

Re: Thinking to much

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Re: Trying not to let past get to me

I'm trying really hard to let the past get to me especially the children that don't talk 🤔😢😢

I'm crying 😭😭😭

I need to talk I feeling very depressed 

hey @Leeanne1, I'm so sorry to hear that you've having a tough time. 

I'm about to log off for the night, but another @moderator will be on soon. 

Are there any forum members you would like to tag and say hello to?

Otherwise you could call lifeline or maybe BeyondBlue? Some of their details here here

@TuxedoCat

No not talking to lifeline sorry .it's the same stuff I keep struggling with like my children now I found I have two grandchildren on the way 

Hi @Leeanne1 ,

It sounds like you're having a rough time at the moment. I hope being a part of forum this evening gives you comfort. 

What sort of things do you do to look after yourself when your having a hard time?

- PrincessLettuce

@PrincessLettuce 

I crochet alot .I visit my mum most days. I miss my family and my grandchildren that I have seen for about 3 years. I have twin boys that have children ,their wives are having another child and I afraid I won't see them . because one won't talk and the other one I lost his number when I. Reset my phone 

I finding it really hard to be around people that talk about their children or grandchildren  has anyone get any suggestions to help me cope? can someone answer me 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance