Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

It's a shame the chemist doesn't have uber chemist!!

Would be so much easier at times @Bow 

I hope with the rest that you start to improve soon 💕💕

Bow
Senior Contributor

Uber chemist would be amazing @Snowie

I’ve just been down to get my meds, took so much effort! Back in bed now. I’m tired. 

how’s your day going?

It would be great @Bow Perhaps something in the future!

Would have taken a lot of effort. Glad you are back in bed and resting.

Day is not good. Psych cancelled tomorrows appointment, she is sick. I know it's not her fault, but still hits you. Now have to wait another 2 weeks. I'm not sure I can do that.

Bow
Senior Contributor

It’s hard having to wait @Snowie  but you can actually do this. You have done it before. 💕💕

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Morose Monday @Bow @Snowie ? I didn't wake up feeling too spiffy either today, like you know those days where even though you've had enough sleep, had your morning coffee, even went out for a walk, and still just feel bleh and sleepy? That's me today. Maybe it's second coffee-o-clock! Yesssss coffee will fix me, surely 😂

We can all be here for each other in our blues haha 💙

Sorry to hear you're still so sick Bow!! That sucks, it would absolutely make you miserable and irritable. Always makes me very cranky and in need of chocolate haha. I hope it abates soon hun 🤞 I'm also keen to know about these new Lego sets!! So exciting 😁

Yeah totally sucks hey Snowie, like yeah we can be gracious and understanding but still be pissed off that our support needs won't be met when we expected. Do you have any other supportive appts or anything between now and in two weeks? 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Oh hope that second coffee picks you up @Jynx  ️ in actually had a good nights sleep last night, took a couple extra prn with my meds. But yeah still feeling yuck. Missed my schema group this arvo too 😞

I have spent most of the day in bed. Watching dance moms and I built the Lego mini Disney sleeping beauty castle. 

Hoping the coffee helps @Jynx Some day are just blah days.

I was hoping maybe she was well enough to do telehealth but must be fairly sick. She doesn't cancel much. Haven't got any other supports between now and the next appt. with her. My pdoc is away overseas atm. Have got ECT Wed morning. There are nurses there but never know any of them.

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Oh that sucks so much about missing group @Bow I know you've been concerned about the gaps between sessions growing larger. 

Wait a whole castle? And in mini? Doesn't that mean it's way fiddlier? Impressive! 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Snowie yeah that's it hey! 

Oh dang, that's a whole bunch of very unfortunate coincidences hey. Do you utilise the SANE line as an auxiliary support when others are inaccessible? 

@Bow you will have to post a photo of your new lego build!

@Jynx yeah it pretty much sucks. I do use other supports either phone or chat. I guess I will just use them when needed.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance