Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: My Mosaic

Yeah the cuddles are nice I will admit @Snowie  but dealing with her messy room gives me anxiety every time I step in there. Just don’t know how to get her to keep in clean and she doesn’t care and I’m tired of having to give it deep cleans! 

I’ve just crawled into bed. I washed my sheets today so it’s super nice and I put on clean pjs! Leaving my watch on to see what it says about my sleep too. 

Hope son isn’t late and hubby doesn’t keep you awake too much. Good night my friend 💕

oh @Bow I hate to say but I think the rooms get worse as they get older!!

I am over my kids rooms. 

Goodnight hon, I really hope you get some sleep tonight and not wake up as much.

Talk tomorrow 💌💌

Bow
Senior Contributor

My D’s room is a disgrace honestly @Snowie  it is utterly disgusting. I know I’m gonna have to clean it at some point very soon cause she won’t. I hope as she gets older she changes and she takes some care. 

we are home from market. I did really really well. Mum didn’t 🫣 I have a lot of stock that I need to replace and one order to do. 

its rest time now. I’m doing my nails and watching a movie.

hows your day been? 

Hey @Bow 

My room was probably messy like your daughters. I'm sure with time she will become cleaner. 

Since moving to Melbourne last year, I have always kept a tidy room/apartment. 

My parents get gobsmacked when they see it because they realise how clean I could be. I think it's a thing with getting older, moving out, and having that area as your own. However, I do hope it improves before she moves out. 

I have been following on and hope you’re doing okay. 

Hey @Bow 

I think my D is worse than S. She seems to have more 'stuff'. Especially now that she is earning her own money. Way too many clothes!!

So glad to hear that the market went well for you hon. People are realising how talented you are. 

Hopefully you can have a rest now. 

My day has been so so. Got to kmart. Wasn't going to go but Hubby came with me so that made it a bit easier. I'm having a "do not want to be around people" day. Atm I'm hiding in my bedroom.

Bow
Senior Contributor

I’m real tired now. 
feeling really flat

CM called not long ago. I missed my check in call yesterday so she called today. We talked about how to get through tonight, but I failed to disclose important information.

@Bow 💗💗

Hi @Bow 🙂
Wondering if your little fluffy soft cushion is going on a little day trip with you this week? 😛

You just reminded me regarding sensory and fidget toys - I keep getting sponsored ads through my social media that this place is having a sale - lots of items for under $10! https://sensoryspace.com.au/collections/9-99-and-below

Maybe there's something interesting there for you?

Hope you're doing well today ~

Warmest,
PizzaMondo 🙂
Bow
Senior Contributor

Wanted to go yesterday

but I’m still here

thoughts still plague me

constantly there 

pulling me in

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Hey @Bow sounds like a rough weekend hun. Here with you, if you wanna chat 💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance