Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: My Mosaic

I thought it was a good thing that I asked for support @Snowie  but it didn’t feel like that. Anyways…

how’s your day been?

weekend…. Not sure about tomorrow. Want to do something with D. And then Sunday we have market. 

It was a good thing that you asked for extra support @Bow It took a lot of courage to do so.

Hopefully you can do something nice with D tomorrow. I'm sure she will like that.

Hopefully it is not too cold on Sunday for the market. 

My day has been ok. Got to the supermarket, chemist, and did some things around the house. Prn have helped today.

@Bow hoping you got some better sleep last night hon.

Have you worked out what you and D are doing today?

I hope your day does go ok

Sending love 💕💕

Bow
Senior Contributor

Morning @Snowie 

@I woke up 10 times last night! I counted!

we got up early and headed to the aldi snow gear sale this morning. Got a pair of boots and some thermal gear… for if we go to london at the end of the year. 

then we had some brunch and got a few things at the shops and now we are back home. Doing some chores and stuff and then this arvo we will do some Lego and craft 

how are you and what have you got planned for today?

Thats a lot of times @Bow 

I've got a new watch hat monitors my sleep. Isn't great either.

Aldi have got some good snow gear. We've gotten things from there before. Already all stocked up for this season.

Some lego and craft sounds good. Even better that you can do it at home!

Haven't got much planned for today. Hubby has woken up sick so just looking after him. He is a good sick and easy to look after however. Doesn't exaggerate and doesn't whine.

Bow
Senior Contributor

I should sleep with my watch on and see if it tells me anything about my sleep @Snowie  but no wonder I am so tired! 

Yeah I like their snow gear. I decked myself out years ago when we took some work kids to the snow. It’s good quality and great value! 

we are about to start some Lego and listen to some Taylor swift. 

then we have to pack for market. 

hope hubby doesn’t get too sick. Glad that his not an over dramatic sick man though! 

I was surprised by my results @Bow Less than an hour of deep sleep.

Their thermals are good too. 

I just tested him for covid. Came up negative which is good. Will head up the street soon and get some meds and soup for him!!

I hope you both enjoy making lego. What are you making?

I hope it's not too cold for the market tomorrow.

Bow
Senior Contributor

Oh that’s not good @Snowie  only an hour of deep sleep. Maybe I should see what mine says tonight. I also just chatted with the SW on today and she suggested I look into whether I have sleep apnea. So I will mention that to my gp next time I am there… if I remember! 

Glad hubby doesn’t have covid. That’s nasty! Hopefully some meds, soup and some tlc from you and he will be back to his normal self soon.

We made a start on the king fisher bird Lego set. It’s a little complicated and D gave up. We are half way down and I think we will leave the rest to another day. 

it’s really chilly here today. There is a real chill in the wind. I hope it’s a little warmer tomorrow for market for sure! 6:30am is a chilly early start! 

I was surprised about my sleep too @Bow but not shocked. And that's with sleeping tablets!!

Might be worth talking to your gp about. I'm glad you spoke to your SW today. Hopefully her support over the weekend makes it at least a little easier for you.

I know when H is sick. He is always on the go, always having to be doing something. So him actually staying in bed is a big thing. Just spraying everything with disinfectant!!

Haven't heard of that lego set. Will have to google it. Must be a big one if you are only half way there.

It's cold here too, even snowed at the mountain today 😁😁

You might need to rug up for tomorrow morning. That is an early start.

Bow
Senior Contributor

I have reached my limit for today. Can’t deal with the noise. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance