Skip to main content
Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: My Mosaic

@Snowie  I read somewhere you were going to the snow at some point but I missed your going post. Hope you are having a great time in your special place. Stay safe! No broken bones or anything. 

Bow
Senior Contributor

@Captain24 not at all your fault!!

Thanks @Bow. I can’t help but feel it is. I’m not sure whether I want to be around anymore. 

How are you? 

Bow
Senior Contributor

I can under that @Captain24  i feel that too. 

im not ok. Curled up in bed

I’m sorry @Bow. I hope being in bed is helping. 
I’ve just had a sleep. 

Bow
Senior Contributor

D is hanging around. Sometimes that’s a good thing, sometimes it’s not @Captain24  just need some space to be nothing.

Got plans for tomorrow so need to recharge and bank some energy sources.

Is sleeping helpful???

I forgot it was school holidays. @Bow. Is there anything she can do? 

What are your plans for tomorrow?

Sleeping lets me forget for a little while. Today i just  wish I didn’t wake up. 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Yeah it’s week 1 of school holidays for us @Captain24  i have booked her into vacation care for a couple of days next week. They put together a calendar and I let her pick which days she wants to go. Just gives us all a break from each other. One day next week we are also going to a little zoo with my best friend and her granddaughter. And D and mum are going to the movies one day too. 

tomorrow we are doing a ‘this or that’ day. Got a heap of envelopes set up with two options in them… say morning teas got a donuts shop or a cafe. D will pick blindly one card and we go do that. We’ve done it once before and she loved it. But it’s like a once a year treat, cause all the options add up! She doesn’t know yet!

I get the sleeping then. And yep I often wish I didn’t wake up either. 

Next week sounds busy @Bow. I think it’s awesome to make special memories and I love the idea of a this or that day. I can see it would be costly though. 

What I would give to be forever sleeping. 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Yes I think next week is going to be busy @Captain24 !