Skip to main content
Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: My Mosaic

No need to be sorry @Snowie not your job to come running.

last night was really rough and I felt so alone and ignored 😩 still not really ok

I'm sorry you felt that way @Bow and you still feel that way.

Around if you need some company or/and to chat if you need.

Bow
Senior Contributor

New art piece today.  I raided my daughters Lego crates for any odd minifigures. @Jynx @tyme @Captain24  and any other Lego fans 

IMG_9110.jpeg

I love it. @Bow 

OMG! That's awesome! How amazing @Bow . Are these the art works you sell at the market? I wonder if you could have your own business and promote it online?

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Captain24 

Yes @tyme  i will be adding this piece to the collection that I sell at market. I have a FB and insta page and sell on FB. I’ve done 8 pieces today, including 2 orders. 

Wow. That's really really impressive. And they can be ordered too I suppose @Bow .

Good for some income and can be so therapeutic! Win-Win!

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @tyme 

I have a number of pieces that can be customized. I made a couple of rock families today that were a custom order. And another piece that a lady contacted me to make a specific piece for her. 

I have a few pieces that are popular and sell every week and I remake. And cat and dog pieces are popular too. 

it’s a nice little extra spending money and yes, therapeutic too. 

Good morning @Bow 

No doubt you have dropped of D and are up the street by now.

What colour are you going to go? Mine are a dark purple at the moment. 

I hope you get to make it to church tomorrow. Sounds like it will be a good service.

Hoping you have a good weekend hon  💕💕 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Hey @Snowie  im home now curled up in bed watching a movie building Lego. 

Today I went with a really dark blue nearly black colour. And it has a shimmer/ sparkle to it.