Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

Hey @Bow 

I'm sorry you have to wait until Friday for any changes to happen. 

Can you see your SW again before Friday?

Sending lots of hugs 💗💗

Bow
Senior Contributor

I’ll see her tomorrow. But don’t see what point there will be. Nothing anyone can do now. @Snowie 

Sometimes I find just having contact with someone helps @Bow whether they can change things or not.

I know you said you struggled to tell her everything. Can you write it all down so you don't have to say it? I went into my psych today with some things written down. Things I knew I wouldn't say to her.

Bow
Senior Contributor

Can’t tell anyone this stuff @Snowie somethings just need to remain unsaid otherwise people come knocking. 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Ach @Bow I am so sorry that it didn't end up getting you the result you wanted. I am very proud of you for taking those steps and being true to yourself and your needs. 

If things are truly getting that dire, would an admission be worth considering? I know it's never the ideal option to think about but if you're truly worried you won't make it to Friday, it might be the best option. 

No matter what, we will be here for you hun 💜

I know you don't want people coming knocking @Bow I never do either. It's hard when they do come knocking.

Bow
Senior Contributor

Nope no admission @Jynx no door knockers either @Snowie 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Bow you know yourself and your needs best hun. 

Anything I can do to support you this evening? Even a lil problem-free chat can help, if you like 💜

Bow
Senior Contributor

Don’t wanna waste your time again tonight @Jynx  aint anything anyone can do to help me now. 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Time spent supporting one of our members who is struggling is never time wasted @Bow. I am pretty worried about you, I'm gonna check in via email. The offer for a chat still stands - I don't make offers if I don't have capacity to follow through on them 💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance