Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

@Captain24 I'm glad today worked out well for you

Thank you @Snowie  My weekend is overloaded with commitments. Why do I do this??

Hey @Eve7 . How are you today?

I just came across your post about overcommitments. I tend to do that too. In a way, I find it is a protective factor. 

For me, if I sit around all day waiting for something to happen, I actually get quite upset with myself because I feel I haven't achieved anything.

However, have regular overcommitments is probably not sustainable in the long run? What do you think? Is this something you are doing every weekend? Do you have time off on weekdays to compensate for the busy weekends?

Thinking of you.

I usually overcommit to prove to myself I’m “coping” @tyme 

I have Uni work to do this weekend and a quiz on Monday as well as a training session. Of course if I’m really bored I can do housework lol. 

I know it will all lead to me crashing soon but I’m working with pdoc to avoid that. I also work full-time. 

That's definitely a lot @Eve7 - please monitor and pace yourself. 

I'll be here on the weekend if you need a debrief.

Thanks @tyme . I definitely want to commit more time to my cg role this weekend.

we’ve just finished our Friday fish n chips and the young ones are all in the pool.

@Eve7 ! Don't stress about committing to the CG role. I hope it does not feel like a burden. We don't expect you to do more than you are able. 

I acknowledge you have a lot on your plate 🙂

It’s not a burden at all @tyme and I feel honoured to be a cg. I do know my limitations and back off when I should.

We’re watching a show about Venice…so relaxing. I love Italy. 

Arghhhh @Eve7 . Venice... sounds lovely! Have you been there?

No I haven’t been to Venice @tyme I’ve been to Rome and caught the morning train from Rome to Salzburg so I have seen a fair bit of Italy but did most of my sightseeing in Rome.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance