Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

@Judi9877 @Shaz51 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy  @Appleblossom @frog @eth @Angels333 @Owlunar @Former-Member
@Ant7 @Molliex @Jacques @Former-Member @Maggie @NatureLover @Eve7 @DJMasters @BPDSurvivor @oceangirl @WIP @Schitzo @Fluttershy1

G'day forumites

Another Monday. My tolerance for work is lowering and its hard to do my job with so much discursive thought going on in the background.

I'm hoping today is kind to me. I wont hold my breathe. My coworkers are patience testers at the best of times.

I was talking to mum last night about how I may put plans to study on hold and look at finding a new job and moving out of home. Or increasing my hours to full time loading and moving out. I am getting bored though I know that. Law is still interesting to me. But I just don't know if it is a practical decision at this stage in my life. I will be 31 when I finish that course if I were to start and I'm unsure if I want to do it. I only want to go to uni to do something substantial.

Anyway. I am on my way to work now. Suprprised I had an appetite this morning at all really so that was good.

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

@MDT hope your day turns out okay. Take care. 

put some money in the bank @MDT   .. re moving out ..

and interesting re your language today, perhaps it is you re your patience being tested ? .. trick is not to think about it .. what is or isnt going on in co-workers heads shouldnt occupy as much space in your head as it does it sounds  

Hope your day goes easily

Good point @TAB
I think it might be easier said than done in a dull workplace though:/

Thank you @Meowmy
You too friend

have to keep yourself amused perhaps @MDT  .. Cat Happy

Got moved for today @TAB
Lol
Probably a change of scenery will help.
The winds of change.. set sail

okay .. heres a thought @MDT  perhaps some humility for what you have, can affect your mindset as well ? take it easy anyways 

Yeah @TAB
Trying to be stoic lol

well appreciate what you have maybe ? just a thought, a different mindset t trying to be brave ... @MDT  cos then theres nothing that needs being brave lol .. take the easy way ..

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance