Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Catcakes
Senior Contributor

I’m sorry

I did the wrong thing tonight.
I’m leaving the Forums
Sorry
4 REPLIES 4

Re: I’m sorry

Hi @Catcakes. I'm sorry to hear that you're thinking of leaving the forum. Something that I love about this community is that I trust that hiccups that happen can often be worked through. I think it comes from most people understanding that things can be really tricky in lots of different ways sometimes and that mistakes/misunderstandings/oopsies etc are normal and we all go through them.

I hope that you do stay around but understand that you might not want to and that the forum may not be right for you right now too.

Take care
Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh @Catcakes, I am so sorry to hear that you plan on leaving.  Perhaps take a few days off, or a week, and let things settle.  Of course I have no idea what you supposedly did wrong, but I'm sure its not an insurmountable problem.  Maybe a short break from here will be enough, and you'd then feel happy to return?  Anyway I hope you reconsider your decision to leave.  I would really miss you, as I had become used to having you around.  If you do ultimately decide to go, I hope its for the right reasons, and I wish you well.

Sherry Heart

Good morning @Catcakes,

Yep, last night was a bit of an oopsie. But guess what? We all make oopsies sometimes. Some of us (like me!) are even grand masters at making oopsies.

It's ok to make mistakes. Yesterday was yesterday and today is a whole new day. You've said sorry, so now we just have to toss yesterday's oopsie out onto the rubbish pile of all the other oopsies that we all make so often, and enjoy this brand new day.I super hope you choose to stay in Forum Land, although I will also respect your choice to leave. 

@Catcakes

As @Phoenix_Rising said - we all make oopsies and simply apologising shows your true character - you recognise your oopsie and take ownership of it - that is all that anyone can ask for. I really will miss you if you choose to leave but also repsect your decision either way.

Please do not feel that you NEED to leave as there are many people here (me for one) that like having you around - but the decision has to be what you feel most comfortable with.

...the door on Am Not Coping thread is always open - with my butterfly wings spread out to embrace you if you return Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance