Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

Lots of big things have happened this week @tyme maybe I will fill you in tomorrow if you are around for a chat I have to go to sleep now though

Wow.. that’s pretty vivid @tyme.

I don’t actually know what to say.

It does mean a lot that you thought of me and that it kept you awake. (That sounds bad! I mean it in a good way) It makes me think that I do have meaning in someone’s life. 

I needed to hear that today. 

I said hi @ArraDreaming 

I know you did @Captain24
You weren’t very responsive to any of the other things I said when you were quite happy engaging in conversation otherwise, I was offering some support when you said you felt alone made me think you didn’t want to talk to me that was all and that’s ok if not 

i understand 
Cya, night

Sure thing @ArraDreaming . I'll be around later tomorrow night after the PGC. We can catch-up then. It's been a huge week for me too, and like you, I can't believe it's only Wednesday.

Rest up. We will talk later this week when you are up for it.

@Captain24 ,

Yes... the whole dream was so vivid. I NEVER remember dreams even if I have them. I actually FELT this dream.

So much so, I had to log on in the wee hours of the morning to check if you'd posted...

Yes, we DO care about you. I may not seem like it sometimes, but in this dream, the entire community was concerned.

I think you don't realise the impact you have on people - it's more than you realise, and not in a 'bad' way. 🙂

One of
My favourite places closed down @tyme it’s upset me today

Oh yes, I read about that @ArraDreaming . I'm so so sorry. We are here if you want to share a little about it. However, only if you are ready to. I recognise it can be difficult to share.

Yikes ! The time as flown! I gotta be off shortly. Please do catch up either tomorrow or Friday @Captain24 @ArraDreaming 

That gave me a little ache in my heart @tyme

To think that I would mean that much to someone. I do appreciate that you even checked in on me. Those kind of ‘real’ dreams can be scary. 

I have to say I have been told in the past that I have made an impact. I don’t see it. But I guess we don’t. 

Top of the morning to you @Captain24 hope you got some good sleep last night and today is alright

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance