Skip to main content

Re: I can’t cope

no way!!! @Captain24 i was also going to name mine bugs after bugs bunny 😆 but my mum and sister voted for Puggy/Pugs instead 

OMG what a day @Jynx @tyme.

I had 3 Deja vu moments! I picked a glimmer. The sunset! 

The task I was doing required two people. It was full on. Normally I get angry but I’m guessing my Pdoc was right by taking the anti-depressant away. I was calm and I said to myself ‘it’s ok, I can only do what I can do’ Is that being kind to myself? 

Whoah.. @Captain24 

Sounds like a big day!

What happened?

Maybe it's not about the anti-depressant, but it's about you being ABLE to manage in stressful situations? Come on, don't give all the credit to meds lol.

Hugs.

Oh heck yes it is @Captain24 nice one!! That's one of my go-to affirmations whenever I'm starting to get overloaded! Big kudos to you darlin!! What a phenomenal note for me to end my evening on 😊😍 Thank you for sharing!! Catch you tomorrow hopefully 😉💜

It was huge. @tyme. I’m tired but I’m so proud of myself. Usually I’d have said to the truckers ‘slow the fuck down!’ But no.. I just took it in my stride. They would call me and I would just calmly say that I’d be there soon. In a nice voice! Not snappy.

I have been a lot calmer since the med change. But I didn’t let myself get angry either. I maintained control! 

Sorry.. I’m just a little impressed with what I managed to do. It’s like a step forward and things are falling into place. I’m hoping it keeps going this way. 

I haven’t felt like this in a really long time. 

Oh and what’s with this quick exit button? I’ve hit it twice now! 

IMG_6155.png

Wow @Captain24 ,

Good on you. I wish you could somehow see how my smile appeared as your read your last message here. I know it's in you, and hence I don't want to give all the credit to meds. 

Fingers crossed this continues. Is this the med change from your GP since you left the clinic?

As for the "Quick Exit" feature, it is a common MH site feature. The purpose is to allow members to close down everything with the click of a button. The idea is that this is a safety feature for those experiencing domestic violence etc.

This is the med change from the price in there but I also did get my GP to right out the proper scripts for my current meds. Now I have instant release and XR release. I slept a lot better last night with those being right. @tyme.

Im glad I made you smile. It’s made me smile too. A genuine smile. I know recovery is not linear but maybe I’m in the right trajectory! Fingers crossed.🤞 I even journaled my day and I’m going to put it in my notes for my psych when I see her in a month. It’s awesome to know that she will be cheering for me. I felt better after her appointment yesterday. It’s so nice to have someone that cares and is on my side. She asked the hard questions but cheered on the positives. She was stoked that I had taken the dogs for a walk. It was only once but she made me see it as a positive step. 

Aaahh. That makes sense. An easy out. I just have to be more careful! 

Only too exciting! It was super sunny today here in Melb. Do you think sunshine helps too? @Captain24 

I can imagine when it is wet miserable weather, you'd tell anyone to effin drive properly 🙂 

Today, I took the kids out for brekkie. Then, I sorted out their bikes that needed adjusting because they've grown out of them. 

I was thinking to take the kids to get their bikes serviced tomorrow, but I might go on Friday instead - who knows?

Last week of their school holidays already!

I so pleased you took the dogs out for a walk - You're a winner!

Sunshine helps me so much @tyme. I laid out in the sun yesterday and got a little burnt. Putting a bra on hurts! lol.

You know me!  😝 

That sounds nice. They would have loved that. The seat changes.. we used beg dad to change them as he wouldn’t just do it. 

I didn’t know you could get bikes service. I haven’t ridden a bike in over 25 years so I guess it’s changed a little. 

Are you excited that they are nearly over or disappointed? 

I’m really trying. 

Anyway this instant release is pretty instant. I get about 30 mins after taking it so I’m going to say good night and that I hope you get to enjoy the kids tomorrow too.