Ok no worries @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

..sounds very civilised @Oaktree  just youtubing here

TAB
Senior Contributor

you might be surprised @Bill16  as soon as start thinking about it like never went off it. not saying thats you , just saying fair chance

Do you reckon it's a bad idea having a Longy @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

ah , I shouldnt say anything @Bill16 What are your priorities at the moment though ?

hey @Bill16 sorry mate, my partner has covid so been spending a lot of time on the phone with her and i have been struggling a little bit of late. just some stuff my psychologist has brought up it hitting home a little too much and given me a lot of things to think about how or what i am going to do when mum passes.

how have you been going mate? still off the ciggies and grog? how i the house hunting going?

Hey @Bill16 , got distracted by the footy.

Um, probably my biggest news is I start volunteering with Lifeline next week; working in their depot. Can't recall if I'd told you that or not.

Not a lot else going on really

G'day mate @Jacques sorry to hear that your missus has COVID ,I hope she gets better soon,it's good to hear from you.yeah I dunno mate about your mothers situation.i have had one cigarette and still Off the grog ay.the Jeep hasn't sold and I haven't found a house.

that is awesome news @Bill16 congrats mate, it is a huge thing to be able to kick, how are you feeling now your off it all? i know i felt better when i quit. 

sorry to hear about the jeep and house, i hope they both get sorted soon.

Oh yeah @Jacques I bought a 9"6' Malibu for 925 bucks, gonna get back in the water