Skip to main content

Re: Join us on our virtual walk around Australia!

@BPDSurvivor@Maggie @NatureLover @BlueBay @Eve7  and everyone How beautiful is that! 😄 stunning 🙂

Thanks for your Tags @Shaz51 @BPDSurvivor

@BPDSurvivorYour photos are lovely.

Your descriptions of the scenes & experience of a "Virtual walk" are very creative.

Inspiring actually...

Adge

beautiful @BPDSurvivor Heart

To my fellow-adventurers @Eve7 @Maggie @Shaz51 @BlueBay @WIP @Snowie @Appleblossom @Judi9877 @Adge @greenpea @outlander @NatureLover @Former-Member  and anyone else,  that's it from my side for now.

If anyone (wink wink hint hint @Snowie  and @greenpea ) feels like a 3am walk, feel free to take us on our next tour!

I'd love to trek all of Australia. We usually hear about the famous tourist destinations, but I don't want to  disregard Australia's other natural beauties!

Please share!

Stay tuned for future tours!

Can not wait for tomorrow  @BPDSurvivor  xxx 

@BPDSurvivor @Shaz51 @Adge @Maggie @NatureLover @Snowie  and all when I get up tomorrow I will take everyone for a walk around my neighbourhood :Dxxx

@greenpea wrote:

when I get up tomorrow I will take everyone for a walk around my neighbourhood :Dxxx

I look forward to this! @greenpea 

Yay! I can't wait! 

We'd all better rest up tonight!

Me too @BPDSurvivor , @NatureLover  @greenpea  xxx 

Was at Big River near there on Army exercise like 40 years ago lol was so cold.. had to do number 1 middle of afternoon was steam lol @BPDSurvivor lol