Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

only if someone puts it on there, guess its foul version of milo lol, same thing sorta, less sugar mabes @StuF  have cocoa, was thinking topping, dont know any acceptable ones, only that community co is pig food lolo.. might just end up with flavoured milk and mix w icecream

Malt is the Best in milkshakes @TAB !

(But hard to find a place that even knows what you're talking about these days)

Flavoured milk and ice cream would be good tho

fired.jpg

@TAB @Bill16 

Yes good to do them on the monkeybars @TAB I just do a flying fox. You can buy a pole but I have no space in my house for it. The flying fox is quite good. I just worked my way up to 7 seconds and yes you are right it does decompress the spine.  I always feel good afterwards. I just go for my walk then do a flying fox. I don't quite know how I'm going to get up to a minute but that is what a doctor said for women. I will build up slowly. That is what it said

TAB
Senior Contributor

saw malt at supermarket @StuF  assume you have that with a main flavour ? ike vanilla in iced coffee ? saw iced coffee mixes, allsorts. got iced coffee, small icecream tubs individual, and iceing sugar, will have a play later . already gulped down a glass of literally brain freezing pine orange followed by 45g plain cadburys choc lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

theres exercise peeps on fb say can develop hang to 1 arm . then slowly lowering to straight arm hang from chinup position (ok by using legs on edge of bar, ie vertical section to get up high enough) @SmilingGecko 

Yeah @TAB  - malt is a 'mixer' I guess. A good chocolate malt milkshake is to die for...and vanilla good too

Enjoy playing lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

well I gulped iced coffee down, was way too weak with icecream in it even with a tsp of instant espresso in it, oh well, was good enough, if was a bit patience would have been brilliant, needed taste test and more mixing as well as more coffee which did in the end @StuF  think put washing out and go back to bed now lol am stuffed .. 

lol @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Nice one @StuF 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance