Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Ok no worries @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

..sounds very civilised @Oaktree  just youtubing here

TAB
Senior Contributor

you might be surprised @Bill16  as soon as start thinking about it like never went off it. not saying thats you , just saying fair chance

Do you reckon it's a bad idea having a Longy @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

ah , I shouldnt say anything @Bill16 What are your priorities at the moment though ?

hey @Bill16 sorry mate, my partner has covid so been spending a lot of time on the phone with her and i have been struggling a little bit of late. just some stuff my psychologist has brought up it hitting home a little too much and given me a lot of things to think about how or what i am going to do when mum passes.

how have you been going mate? still off the ciggies and grog? how i the house hunting going?

Hey @Bill16 , got distracted by the footy.

Um, probably my biggest news is I start volunteering with Lifeline next week; working in their depot. Can't recall if I'd told you that or not.

Not a lot else going on really

G'day mate @Jacques sorry to hear that your missus has COVID ,I hope she gets better soon,it's good to hear from you.yeah I dunno mate about your mothers situation.i have had one cigarette and still Off the grog ay.the Jeep hasn't sold and I haven't found a house.

that is awesome news @Bill16 congrats mate, it is a huge thing to be able to kick, how are you feeling now your off it all? i know i felt better when i quit. 

sorry to hear about the jeep and house, i hope they both get sorted soon.

Oh yeah @Jacques I bought a 9"6' Malibu for 925 bucks, gonna get back in the water 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance