Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas@

I think I need an agent sometimes @MDT  re filters and choices, getting a bit boring telling self taking jobs makes sense then its the worst thing that ever happened to me and want to leave asap

@TAB hey tabby, it would be to talk to mates in same work fields. When I was down six weeks ago, somehow work at it bit by bit, hour to hour. Medication helped. Hope you work it out.Lol. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah guy I talk to has got away from mining its stupid @Meowmy need to do something else

@TAB hey Tabby, hope you work something out. You are experienced in life. Something will work. We have men's sheds here where guys get together work on projects and talk to each other. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes I get by somehow @Meowmy  thanks for your thoughts. Work just rang, ask me if in tomorrow. Told them not cut out for it but will give it another couple days at least 

@TAB hey Tabby , that's really wise, to open communication with work.. That way can work things out. You are in the prayers. So somehow Someone Above will look out for you. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

well have to get out of here somehow if cant do it @Meowmy  yes best to talk with them. they mentioned 'other issues' lol yeah ok easy to get upset down there in Hell haha, basically asked me if coming in tomorrow, if needed anything (?) see how my head is tomorrow morning 

@TAB hey tabby, hope it all work out for you. I will remind Heavens again tonight, to watch over us. This life is tricky. Think we are used to stress.lol.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Think I create stress @Meowmy lol thanks though

@TAB think we have got big challenges (worries), but if we don't feel stressed, we will think we are not trying hard enough.lol. May be everyone is the same. With MI a lot worse. But this era, not too bad.lol.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance