Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

Hi @britishtvfan, I'm going for a jog at 1pm, and then going shopping but will be available from 3pm if you want to chat. See you soon.

Hi @britishtvfan, would you like a cuppa?

@Abner hey sorry. i liked the comments before as i only checked my notifications. yeah we can talk if you like.

Hey there @Abner @Shaz51 @BlueBay @Meowmy @Delicatessen @Bow @Emelia8 ❤️ Cuppa anyone? 

I'm feeling very sleepy today and very much in need of a peppermint tea to help me get through! 

@TuxedoCat hey Tuxedocat, love a coffee. Hope you and everyone are okay. Take care

Love a biggg coffee please  @TuxedoCat , @Meowmy , @britishtvfan , @Abner 

@Abner hey Abner, I ended up missing table tennis as it's a forty minute drive to get there. But I did five minutes weights. Ha. Feel good. Hope you're well.

How tea you @britishtvfan, I've just had dinner and am considering watching some netflix. I went for my jog this afternoon, it was a really good 20 minutes without stopping, got to the uni and then did some shopping and bussed it back home.

@Abner hey Abner, your afternoon jog sounds good. Hope you enjoy Netflix

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance