Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Join us on our virtual walk around Australia!

@WIP  Hi WIP just tagging you over here if you want to talk?xx

@TABs yeah had ex over for hours today and he talked non stop about his weight .... maybe he cannot see how much weight I have put on..... I dress to hide alot of it and has mainly gone to the curves (suppose is good beinga woman like that).  Here is something my mother rang me and her young doctor mid 30s got covid about 2 months ago now he has a scar on his heart and epilepsy! all due to covid :o! he used to bike ride in france was super fit and now due to this virus he cannot ride his bike anymore or drive. Shocking virus. I hope you and everyone of the sane formites take care too.

@Former-Member  so cute!Heart xx

Yeah bit silly of ex @greenpea
Yes virus affects some people really badly maybe were underlying conditions

@TAB ...hahaha... too funny! What awesome learning experiences as we travel through life! Steaming pee!

BPDSurvivor

@TABs yes he is a good man but silly. Nonetheless he is stepping up as a family member helping out where necessary so I cant complain too much. Do you were a mask in the shops? I am thinking I will from now on ..... I should carry around hand sanitizer too.

Ha yeah later in same year it snowed there @BPDSurvivor

Had 2 disposable masks 🎭 1 has disappeared @greenpea think Im only person uses sanitizer at coles lol no no covid here but don't wear a mask 😷 think 1 case in last month and that was from overseas

Lol @TAB .

@greenpea , we have police patrolling our shops and streets to ensure everyone is wearing a mask. It's so difficult, but I guess I'd rather wear a mask than have a scar on my heart or epilepsy.

@BPDSurvivor @TAB @Former-Member @Shaz51 @NatureLover @Maggie @Adge  and all I will be signing off now but will be here around 3ish to tell my spooky story of the neighbourhood adventures of pea :). Love you all. Take care. peaxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance