Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Phoenix_Rising
Senior Contributor

How to feed a sea turtle

Pssssst @Pebbles, over here...

You mentioned out on the ocean yesterday that you made a ferrero rocher ice cream cake with a chocolate nutella sauce. This sounds like something that might help me with my big feelings. Smiley Very Happy

Are you able to tell me how to make this creation (I'm super hoping it is easy because cooking isn't one of my strengths)! Smiley Happy

4 REPLIES 4

Re: How to feed a sea turtle

Hey @Pebbles,

My brain is all mushed and I'm pretty sure that what it really needs to de-mush is ferrero rocher ice cream cake with chocolate nutella sauce. I'm sure I read somewhere that this is an evidence based treatment for mushed brains. Smiley Very Happy

Does anybody else know how to make this amazing sounding creation? @CheerBear you're a keeper of LF and this sounds like LF food. Do you know how to make such things???

I have no idea how to make this amazing creation @Phoenix_Rising but I am so keen on trying! We have an allergy that means this can't be eaten by all here and would have to be an only me one - shame 😉

Well, I have to say this ice cream cake was by far the most impressive creation I have made. I was so proud and it was easy. Recipe can be found here - I didn't use the frangelico in it. Simply mixed chopped ferro rocher's in with slighlty melted ice cream. Re- freeze and when you are ready to devour it, mix the milk and nutella together in a saucepan and ta-da! It's done 🙂

Happy creating  @Phoenix_Rising @CheerBear 🙂

Oooooh that does look easy @Pebbles. I am definitely going to have a go at making this. Thank you for role modelling such healthy eating habits for us Forumites. Smiley LOL

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance