Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Leglessfrog078
Senior Contributor

Hello

Evening, so lonely right now. Life hasn't gone to plan. One wants to be around me but they do tell me why. I just get cut off. How can I improve myself if I don't know
105 REPLIES 105

Re: Hello

Can't even get a hello here either
Thanks world, thanks so much

Hi @Leglessfrog078 This time of night there are not many people around. I'll be here for a little while if you would like to chat.

Hi Leglessfrog078

it is Marchhare here. One of the forum moderators. Welcome to the forums. If you want to tell us a bit more about your issues I am sure you will get some support here.  

Hi @marchhare - long time no see Smiley Tongue How you doin'?

Hi Leglessfrog078,

the forums get a bit quiet in the small hours of the morning. Rest assured if you keep in contact and tell us about yourself you will get a lot of good advice and support here.

Tried so many time to get help and I keeps slipping through or put in the can't help here basket

Hi Zoe7. I am fine and thank you for asking.. I have been a bit quiet on the moderating front lately. 

Was married 20 yes, 3 kids 8,5,4. End DV and our relationship is toxic even more now.
My family have boots for other reasons. Lost all my friends. Just me and kids. It's a handful I can't keep up and I've been sick lately. House looks like a bomb went off in it. I've never lived like this before. Have enough

When on a date first time in years. He was nice. Said we'll see each other again but on Tues I was sick and ask him not to come. Invited him over last night for him to cancel and now he is rejecting my call and no answer to texts. I don't understand
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance