Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

hey @Meowmy  got heater on here and have bbq chicken bought before sounds good re leftovers  

@Meowmy  I love having coffees with my dear friend Meowmy :)Heart. Son2 had a great day. My mum came up to wish son2 happy birthday and we went out after that which was super pea nice :D. How is your cold? On the mend I hope:)xxx

happy birthday to S2 @greenpea Smiley Very Happy

@greenpea Hey beautiful pea, so glad you had a lovely day. Sounds like you are getting better. My cold is okay. Just a bit tired. Hope you feel great soon. It is now eighteenth day I am free of severe anxiety attack. You are doing great job looking after son two and daughter and yourself. Hope you have lots of nice things/activities for yourself. Take care.

@TAB Sounds lovely and cozy your place. I am getting tired easily here due to cold. May get an early night tonight.

yeah it still feels cold well not right in front of heater but yes its okay @Meowmy hope your night is okay

@Shaz51  Happy birthday to you too birthday girl xxxxHeart

@Meowmy  Thank you Meowmy but you do a fantastic job working and taking care of your mum. Cooking dinners etc. I think what you do is wonderful :). I am off to see the psychiatrist tomorrow which will be a good thing will discuss all my problems of late. Take good care of yourself my friend. Even if I am not around you are in my thoughts don't forget that. Love peaxxxx

@greenpea  beautiful pea, take good care.

Hey pea @greenpea  and @Meowmy. Feeling lazy today.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance