Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

I'm pretty much in the same boat in regard to my thoughts and weight @TAB .  

yeah am way past already stretched comfort zone at this weight used to be the smallest approximation of moderation weight would fall off. Not anymore. too scared to weigh self @Gazza75 

@TAB good stuff, an hour walk every day is good. Just done thirty minutes walking. Sitting having coffee thinking of greenpea @greenpea . Had a slow day at work. Feeling okay. Hope you both have a good afternoon.

I'm in the same boat @TAB .  I have to try and hold out for 6-8 week while my body gets rid of some of the meds I was on.  Even after that I'm not sure how much its going to help as I'm still going to be taking some.  My body and metabolism has changed so much in 14 months its scary.  I wish I could say i'd be enjoying myself and eating lots of good food, but, thats not the case LOL 🙂 

@Gazza75 hey hope you had a good day at work. I just got out of work and did thirty minutes walk. Now sitting having coffee with imaginary pea @greenpea . My day at work was slow. I felt my anxiety coming back a bit but now seems to ease a bit. It has now been eighteenth day free of anxiety. Hope you have a good afternoon. Going to gym ?

Hey @Meowmy , work is going pretty good.  I've got through a fair bit so far today and this week.  It's the busy season for Me right now.  EOFY.  Good on you for getting a good walk in and reducing  your anxiety levels.  Enjoy your coffee with @greenpea 🙂  Congrats on the 18 days, that's really awesome 🙂

I might skip the gym today, i've been watching Outlander and might watch an episode or two before the cricket comes on tonight.  I got a pretty decent workout in last night, i've been a bit slack on the cardio lately though.  I'll get back into the swing of it when I get back from my farm.

@Gazza75 you are doing amazing given so much stuff you have to take on re health and family.Hope you enjoy TV tonight and have a good rest when get home. Hope to talk soon .Take care.

yeah I eat surprisingly little @Gazza75  but a lot is comfort food

ok one day I will walk more than you @Meowmy lol 

Thanks @Meowmy , that's very kind of you.  I don't have that much to take care of really.  Just keep an eye on the parents and nephews.  Have a good afternoon and evening.  

Signing off for tonight.  Stay safe and look after one another.  🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance