Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

You'll be all done by the end of tomorrow @TAB  I know they give you a drink to empty out your colon.  I wondered how much they'd get out of me as I have done colonics annually mostly since a psych med seriously impacted my colon. 

Doing some astrology reports with the C*I*A* (Cosmic Intelligence Agency), its a bit of a laugh, its an astrology site that spoofs the real CIA.  I joined December so now I'm a signed up member of the C*I*A* so try not to get paranoid lol! They used to hand out CIA badges with your Agent ID on it.  I'm just waiting for some discounted reports then will watch a plenary lecture on Pluto in Aquarius.

Back in from a walk with my nordic poles.  I'm changing shape which is good!!!

Hey folks

Feeling gratitude today.

And looking at how far I have come in life too

ha ha @SmilingGecko  very well done. I did a course in 90s called gut busters  now weighing, just tape, lost 10cm off waist, mostly at start, told GP he's like guess you didnt do it right .. he lost double that ha ha  showed me on belt was massive

All the best tabs @TAB

Thanks @MDT  sorry  , been carrying on a bit lol

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @TAB not exactly nice beverages hey.

Good luck with it all.

Yes I remember Gut Busters in the 1990's.  Thats great you lost 10cms back then.  A real achievement, that is A LOT.  Many of these programmes used to have meal replacement.  I thought it would not be possible to shed any further on these psych meds but the scales tell me otherwise. I went for another walk this morning. Today was a brisk walk with my nordic poles.  Have been using my earthing mat daily which is great for getting cortisol (fat hormone) down @TAB 

myeh @Former-Member  about to start making them soon , start in a few hours

tried to find the find the book again @SmilingGecko  bit hard to find these days was based around walking and eating healthily

Good morning and good afternoon @TAB @SmilingGecko @Former-Member @MDT @StuF @Shaz51 @Snowie @Eve7 @maddison @Emelia8 @greenpea @Appleblossom @Faith-and-Hope and all forumites here. I hope your day is going well for you.

@TAB Good luck with the colonoscopy tomorrow! My sister had one done a few years ago and hated the preparation stuff- lots of rushing to the toilet when the stuff finally worked! 
@MDT I’m glad your feeling positive and grateful towards life. 

As for me, I’ve been a little depressed and unmotivated towards things lately so I’m trying to take things slowly and just deal with whatever comes my way. Hopefully my case manager has done the PARCS referral before she leaves the health service and I get an admission to the facility soon as I really need to de- stress and get on top of things. 

Take care!

Judi9877☺️🌻

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance