Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Clawde  Awww that is so sweet :D. Hope you are having a wonderful day. Love peaxxx

Thankyou so much green pea so nice still learning on this beautiful amazing forums on how to type in to it but I read you my friend

A few things changed sonce last went this way. Road quiet, servos notso

@Clawde  :D!

Hello @Clawde 👋😀

Hello my friend

Hi my friend

Good morning @BPDSurvivor , I hope you have a lovely day 🌞

Happy Halloween 🎃

Hey @Schitzo !

I've been really tired lately, but I enjoyed going for a few walks today and taking my niece out on her bike. We had a good chat. Although she's only four years old, she was good company and we had deep and meaningful conversations lol.

Halloween is a subject on our Vic State government Health website. No trick or treating if possible. But if you HAVE to, place treats in bags and hang them on your fence. 

Without intending to, my niece got a few bags of goodies while on our walk. People placed sweets in sealed and stapled bags on their fence, along with a bottle of sanitizer. All things are possible I guess! Why let COVID ruin a good ol' tradition.

How's your day been?

BPDSurvivor

Hey @Clawde ,

How are you?

BPDSurvivor

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance