Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@TAB 

Hi Tabby Cat

I am retired so I can stay home and I am used to being alone - My Aged Care described me as socially isolated - I'm not - rather I am isolating myself socially for community health reasons. I do not feel deprived and that's and important thought

Anyway I have started my third week of being responsible and I have been away from home to see the doctor, pharmacy or essential shopping and there is always plenty to do - the news keeps changing anyway - and I keep myself informed

My daughter is working though and really busy. She's a horticultural advisor and works from a shop but the business is going on-line and dealing with vegetables seedlings rather than flowers. They are flat-out busy - it seems that in most areas things have gone into hibernation - in others people haven't got time to think a private thought all day

I'm sure it will work out Tabby Cat - we might finish survival mode thinner and tired but if we are lucky we will survive and we will have something to add to our cultural heritage - along with The Pub with No Beer

Have the best day possible Tabby Cat - 

Re: How are you coping?

Nice to see you @greenpea

@Sans911  thanks Sans911 :Dxx

@greenpea I'm not tired. Hopefully I'll sleep tonight.

@The-red-centaur  how is the pain level? are you okay this morning?

yes hopefully thinner and go to pub @Owlunar  thanks for your post, glad you are being positive and responsible Cat Happy

Good Morning @Bimby2  hope you have a good day Cat Happy 

Hey pea pea @greenpea

Good morning my favourite pea @greenpea 

I hope you have a good day.

Morning to all others that are around, I hope there are some good momets in your day. Going to try and get out into the garden today. Nice weather for it.

@greenpea Thankyou so much for the Hamster dance. First time I have managed to smile a bit all week!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance